Who in your minds eye is moderator who is most sexy here?

Who in your minds eye is sexiest moderator here?

• DavidT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vulgar

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Uncleskinny

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • SRA

• MJP

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bored

• Andy Matts

• Sphinx

• Dazzak

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

ANGELES!

Banned
Who In your minds eye is moderator here who is most sexy? I admit, sometimes I imagine what moderators look like in here, and I have small fantasy about them. If you had to imagine who is sexiest out of them please vote in poll of mine created here.

Also if it is possible will moderators post pictures of themselves here for good fun, then we can do real life vote instead of just imagining who is sexiest.

I think the one who is called vulgar is the sexiest when I lye back imagining him in my head.

Please vote, and moderator please post pictures of you for fun.

Hey, I never knew Dazzak was a mod!

Well, since I don't really know how they look like...

The ones that aren't male.

because hes a proud mozerator, which i love! :)

LOL!
yeah, we all know by now he's just pasty, pale, and plain
(well, he himself has reminded us lots o' times...so, not my words!)

edit: but ya know, disregarding his self-declared physical description for a moment, his posts can sometimes be quite sexy...................... ;)
Still, I didn't vote

Last edited:
Aww, they're all so shy! Not a line here, let alone some photos... But I'm sure they check the results every half an hour ;)

funny sh$t, I only think I have seen madas picture, and he looked ok, just a bit soft/kiddy looking with a puffy face.... I hope he gets a good degree and ends up as a social worker!

No, I really mean it!

come on kids lets see your boat races.

Last edited:
As far as I know, vicarinatutugal is the only female mod here, so she has my vote by default. Along with a wholesome extra point for having been a cat-owner.

well the list is bogus anyway.... dazzak ain't no mod; actually davidt isn't either - he is administrator obviously.
And these folks are missing:
indiegirl100, Mada, and vicarinatutugal

and Cod, if i am not mistaken (and i don't think i am), Sphinx is a female too! :p (just giving you some tongue that i now know you like)

edit: and seems perhaps indiegirl100 is female too? (if still around that is)

Last edited:
Cod, if i am not mistaken (and i don't think i am), Sphinx is a female too!
edit: and seems perhaps indiegirl100 is female too? (if still around that is)
Oh dear. I suppose the only equitable thing now is to withdraw my vote? Very well.

vicarinatutugal, Sphinx, and indiegirl100, are hereby requested to post sexy (yet tasteful) pics.

vicarinatutugal (cat owner) and Sphinx (cat breed) are currently shortlisted.

d'oh! didnt know karin (vicarinatutu) was a moderator?

Back
Top Bottom