Who in the public eye do you find sexually attractive?

nothingwrongwithme

My Heart Goes PiffPafPoff
Hope this topic hasn’t been posted before.

I assume that a lot of people on Solo, like me, find Morrissey very sexually attractive and I wonder who else, in the public eye, you would invite home for a cup of cocoa.;)
Since I was really young my choices have always seemed a bit bizarre to other people e.g. Woody, from The Bay City Rollers was my first ‘crush’.:blushing:

Although I admire and respect a huge number of people in the public eye there are actually only a few ‘celebs’ I really swoon over and I would like to expand my small list and see if anyone else has any other interesting people they find attractive that I could investigate.

Only one rule...you must have to fancy Morrissey and not Brad Pitt.:head-smack:

Ok my small list in no particular order (as in X factor)
Morrissey
Christian Digby
Steve Dixon (Sky news presenter...man is he hot)
‘ Captain Mainwaring’
John Simm
Chris Packham
Peter Sellers
Russell Brand
Dermot O (before he went to X factor)

That is such a small list – surely there are more people in the world that could rock my boat. Hope this thread runs for a bit as I would find it really interesting.
Hope you do too:)

Edward Cullen

:love SIGH :love
lol
In real life he's kinda hipster scummy, but when he's in makeup...HELLO!!!

Ben Affleck
Dave Gahan
and fittest of all James Purefoy:love::horny:

Jarvis Cocker.

Somehow it feels a bit wrong to find Morrissey sexually atractive. I can't really explain it - a bit like incest or something!

Probably not a popular person to mention on a Morrissey forum but it's Kylie for me. I always thought she was nice but then I met her in person and it was just a case of "wow". She was so lovely too.

The Argentina football team, particularly the U-21's.

n1013265262_30070590_6645.jpg

Zachary Levi

Zachary Quinto

Nicola out of Girls Aloud...

I wonder if she is a ginger amphibian cos I'd like to grab her gills. Beguiling, believe. IMagine her soft scouse accent and

gail porter since her alepocia.... reminds me of an unforgettable experience

Coach Trip Brendan

Stuart Townshend in Resurrection Man

Beyonce

your mother
cherie lunghi

Nicola out of Girls Aloud...

I wonder if she is a ginger amphibian cos I'd like to grab her gills. Beguiling, believe. IMagine her soft scouse accent and

gail porter since her alepocia.... reminds me of an unforgettable experience

Coach Trip Brendan

Stuart Townshend in Resurrection Man

Beyonce

your mother
cherie lunghi
if5vra.jpg

As I stood in the grocery line store, I flipped thru People's Sexiest Men issue (wish I had more time in line, didn't want to spend the $5 :p) and found Eddie Cibrian's pic :horny: I've always lusted after him. Did anyone watch Invasion? :cool: besides esheh? (oooh! hey! a member to bring back!) :guitar: I don't even care that Eddie cheated on his wife with LeAnn Rimes (sp)... I'd stand in line for sloppy seconds. :thumb:

He's not really in the public eye, but I know he's there. :cool:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/eddie+cibrian/StockholmByMorning/EddieCibrian18.jpg?o=86

grr, wtf is wrong w my photobucket acct :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom