Who have you outlived?

iamnicola

http://dead.atyourage.com/

You've outlived Big Bopper by two days. He was a disc jockey and "Chantilly Lace" sensation. He died in an airplane accident on February 3, 1959, 24 years before you were born.

Apparently, I'm a little less than 2 months younger than Heath Ledger when he died

Last edited:
Massillon Coicou, Philip III of France, Emilie Dionne, Bobby Hutchins and Adan Sanchez.

You are 23 years and 337 days old today.

At your exact age, Charles XI died of tuberculosis. He was the King of France (1560-74) responsible for the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre.

You've outlived Ian Curtis by more than a month. He was a lead singer of Joy Division. He died of suicide by hanging on May 18, 1980, 5 years before you were born.

The two notable ones

"You've outlived Hillel Slovak by more than a month. He was an original guitarist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He died of an accidental heroin overdose on June 25, 1988, when you were 5 years old"

Wow. That's sad. I didn't realize he was so young when he died.

Being a young'un, I didn't know any of the people it said I'd outlived. They were mainly children famous for either being murdered or dying of a rare and incurable illness. :( Although Czar Peter II of Russia died younger than me of smallpox.

Last edited:
Lady Jane Grey was more than half a year younger than you when she died by execution by beheading on February 12, 1554. She was a 16th-century British monarch who set a record by reigning for just nine days. She died 439 years before you were born.

Hmmm

Lady Jane Gray is the Mark E. Nevin of the English monarchy.

I have out-lived:

Joan of Arc :confused:

Pablo Santos

This site offered to send me a email of congratulations when I outlived one of the Columbine shooters :confused:

I have outlived all who have crossed me.

(Not really, just sounded fun to say)

John Belushi was three weeks younger than you when he died of an accidental overdose on March 5, 1982. He was a former "Saturday Night Live" comic and star of "Animal House" (1978) and "The Blues Brothers" (1980). You were 6 years old when he died

You've outlived Clara Petacci by one day. She was a Mussolini's mistress. She died of execution by gunshot on April 28, 1945, 31 years before you were born.

Those are two of the more interesting ones.

If you are 46 years and 288 days old...

At your exact age, Horace Liveright died of pneumonia. He was a publisher and theatre producer who founded Modern Library and Boni & Liveright publishers.

This test was cool! Real Talk.

Loads of people!

If you are 108 years and 235 days old today…

You've outlived Irena Sendler by about 5 months. She was a Polish resistance fighter who helped smuggle 2500 Jewish children out of Warsaw during WWII. She died on May 12, 2008, when you were 107 years old.

I have outlived Martin Luther King junior, by a month! I have also lived exactly half of the life of Bud Abbott.

Tags
morrissey-solo
Back
Top Bottom