Who feels the same way as Morrissey

M

MuteWitness616

About sexuality?

Or are you guys all just straight , bi or gay?

Re: Who feels the same way as Morrissey ..

Ha! So you suspect the same thing as I do, Morrissey not being straight, gay or bi.

Well, I'm like that I suppose. Always felt like that. I'm more interested in other things than gender.

I suppose I do, but that's because I'm too young to even have thought about it :thumb:

At the moment yes, but that may just be because I'm a sexually frustrated 16 year old :p

I dream of a world where youre never ever defined by your sexuality. Meaning that having sex with women/men/transexuals, no matter in which category you fall, is as normal as breathing.
I'm fully aware that I won't get to see it n my lifetime.
What is very cool is that Morrissey's songs would be as useful and good in that alternate world :thumb:

Human sexuality and human attractions are more complicated and much more complex than these terms. I believe you would be hard pressed to find a person on this planet who hasn't thought about being involved with someone in the same sex. Whether they would like to admit it or not, I'm fairly certain most, if not all of humanity have thought about it at least once. And it's so sad to see these things being so restrained in society.

So I guess, yes, like a lot of things, I share the same view as Morrissey does.

Its weird how in the media and news etc, it really feels like to me we are given a limited view of sexuality and gender. its much more then just the views of who we sleep with but also how we sleep with them etc etc....

When I realized I was "gay" the first thing i really realized is how many lies we are fed about how we are suppose to act, who we are suppose to love and how we are suppose to love them.

I also like what dicartwright says...seems hard to get out of the mindset, even for me as a "queer" person I sometimes wonder....like the song "i can have both" it sometimes feels like a matter of determining/realizing/reminding myself that i need to stop making decisions based on some idea of "normal," I think categories make things easier and harder at the same time.

I didn't realize I was gay because I saw it as this whole label and "other" identity that i was scared of and just thought well i cant be that, those people don't really exist...but on the other hand once I realized I was "gay," that label is now comfortable and though I am attracted to a few men its hard for me to think of myself as being with men...strange how that works. one is clearly more comfortable for me now, but truth be told i'm not sure i was ever that comfortable or enjoying of being a heterosexual or whatever....

Boring old hetero here. :o

and, um, how exactly does Morrissey feel about sexuality? Did I miss an official memo?

(20 year old, two sentence interview quotes don't count)

Last edited:
I do feel like him, but not because i like girls or boys (i'm a girl) but because i like neither... at least in this moment of my life... and about sex.. well i never found it that necessary or that interesting to begin with ...so i guess i can say that sexuality is not something that really matters to me.. i have better things to think about and to put my energy on....

I do feel like him, but not because i like girls or boys (i'm a girl) but because i like neither... at least in this moment of my life... and about sex.. well i never found it that necessary or that interesting to begin with ...so i guess i can say that sexuality is not something that really matters to me.. i have better things to think about and to put my energy on....

the lord bless you forever . save energy for someone to awaken you as morrissey . I feels the same way as Morrissey in last born .

I don't label anything under any category, so yes I agree with him.

I think sexuality is flexible. I'm as heterosexual as the next guy, (whatever that means).

I think sexuality is flexible. I'm as heterosexual as the next guy, (whatever that means).

This :thumb:. Although I'm straight, I definitely believe that sexuality is not set in stone, at least for many people. People obviously can be exclusively straight, gay or bi (or perhaps think they are), but they can also be asexual, pansexual, or simply indefinable.

Back
Top Bottom