Who do you dream about?

maybe thats just actually the truth which just HAPPENS to coincide with a Smiths song and i just HAPPEN to be on a Morrissey forum. how ironic huh???

Nothing about you suprises me, Nugz...

But I do believe you

clutching my first Palme D'Or...with pride, in a nice dress, with a very handsome date.
i dream about Jack Kerouac, and how handsome he was.
Or of doing a duet with Cathy Berberian
Or dancing with Rita Pavone
Or thinking of pseudonyms with the Bronte sisters
Having tea with Appolinaire
Stealing Getrude from Alice
Making love with Victor Noir

actually no, i usually either dream of nothing at all or of one person. the things listed above are, however, a usual part of my common daydreams.

I have just dreamt that I was at a PO in Hull, trying to post a huge plastic sack full of live goldfish to dicartright. I didn't have enough cardboard to parcel the bag and the people down at the nearby pet shop wouldn't spare me any because they said I was competing with their fish sales. I said I wasn't selling the fish, but giving them away but they were even more sniffy about that. On the way out of the shop I bought a Russian hamster, but when I got it back to the car, where Bob Geldof was waiting for me, parked on double yellows, I looked in the box and it wasn't a hamster, but two gerbils with funny eyes. :confused:

I seem to dream about moving house (again) a lot at the moment. Not going to happen at the moment!

The Rolling Stones seemingly...

Last night i dreamt I was at a Rolling Stones concert. However, Mick Jagger was Michael Stipe and the seating was a roller coaster, I was playing keyboard in the band with Debbie Harry, but neither of us knew the notes. Then at some point Mick Jagger thew a plastic egg in to the crowd and my sister caught it. Then we were in a white mini bus with bue seats and she told me there was a mouse in the egg, and with all the shaking in the crowd as everyone tried to catch it, the mouse had given birth to a mole.

And then I was in a church witha girl called call Betty and we ran up a staircase and found a man cutting fire wood, he told us the only way that we could get into the attic was through the hole in the roof. Bettie refused to climb unless i was directly beneath her so if she fell i would break her fall, she was very rude i thought.

I dream every night. Last night I dreamt about:

pantolianojoe1_160.jpg

So who do you dream about? ;)
I keep having bad dreams at the moment, about my best friend. I wake up really anxious and upset most of the time.

I almost never dream anymore. I can count on two hands the number of times that I've dreamt in the past, oh, three years or so. I just can't sleep deeply enough. Blame the f***ing cat and my hyper-sensitivity to electronic devices. It sure makes for poor wakefulness throughout the rest of the day.

I almost never dream anymore. I can count on two hands the number of times that I've dreamt in the past, oh, three years or so. I just can't sleep deeply enough. Blame the f***ing cat and my hyper-sensitivity to electronic devices. It sure makes for poor wakefulness throughout the rest of the day.
I'm not a deep sleeper anymore either, but I do dream most nights.

If i can`t sleep then i have nice thoughts about Morrissey,all clean above board stuff ofcourse:p....however i`ve had the same recurrent dream probably for about 20 years now. I`m in this enormous ten story house.I`m climbing the stairs floor by floor going through all the rooms that are bathed in sunlight and full of pretty things.But I`m very aware that right at the very top of the house in the last room is something evil beyond belief.I don`t know what it is,nor do I want to find out....but its drawing me nearer and higher up.I`m terrified.As I get to the top I stretch out my arm to open the last door and I`m now half awake,somewhere between waking and sleeping and I finally I see what it is.In my sleep I`m trying to scream but nothing is coming out of my mouth.Then I wake up terrified,but I never ever get to see what it was.It freaks me out and I can`t sleep again till I hear the birds twittering.

The other night i dreamt i was in a room with John Squire and Ian Brown, they told me the Stone Roses were getting back together for an album but they wanted me to be their new lead singer. I asked what Ian was going to do with me taking his place and he said he would be content with taking up a "Bez role" in the band as i was a vastly superior singer. :D

So, here I am in bed, all showered and pyjama'd and cosy, sipping the last of my Lemsip and gin. What do you suggest I think about before I go to sleep, in order to get a good night's dreaming?

I dream every night. Last night I dreamt about:

pantolianojoe1_160.jpg

So who do you dream about? ;)

You dream about Joe Pantalano?

The guy from the Goonies?

Back
Top Bottom