Who co-wrote the 3 new songs?

Tingle3

Who co-wrote the 3 new songs? Has anyone said?

And where can I get some of those cards Janice was talking about that Morrissey supposedly uses on trains to tell people to shut up. I certainly needed some this morning. :mad:

If I had to guess, I'd say Action is Boz. The other two are Jesse.

it's funny, but in other threads people could supposedly tell you wrote what after just a few bars. There should be a poll :)

Action is my Middle Name (Morrissey/Boorer)
The Kid's a Looker (Morrissey/Tobias)
People are the Same Everywhere (Morrissey/Tobias)

Yep, I'd say the same. There's definitely something about 'Action' that sets it apart from the other two, musically, so I'd guess it was a Boz collaboration.

True, and it does sound similar to I Can Have Both (another one Boz wrote).

I wouldn't be so sure about the Kid's a Looker though. It's hard to tell some of the lower quality Boz songs apart from Jesse's!

I'm surprised more people didn't think Boz wrote "Looker," the Bo-Diddley rhythm in the intro and rockabilly wham seem pretty obvious, two components that aren't really Jesse's style. I could definitely see that Jesse wrote "People" though.

What were the cards? Anti McDonalds?

Janice mentioned that Moz gives cards to people if their noise is annoying him. I've never had one from him on the 18:05 to Shepperton (yet). Apparently he said you can get them all over the place. I've never seen them for sale

An organisation called 'Pipedown' supply business cards with various messages - about unnecessary background music.

Members ".... also receive any number (within reason) of five sorts of coloured cards of protest (one to post, four to leave);, four types of label, fact sheets and badges. T-shirts can also be ordered."

I knew someone who gave out such cards.

Back
Top Bottom