who are the longest (active) members?

is there away of seeing how long a member has been a member of here?

love

Grim

the 'join date' on the forum is under everyones picture. main page you can look people up and see how long they've been here through that too. i think im on since nov 2005 in the front page but i just signed up for the forum this july... i'm surprised no one answered you... that was an easy one...

i just checked when i joined and, apparently, it was a year ago, yesterday; what a gimp

Anniversary_Cheer.jpg

were you on the "old" forum HIM?

i can still start a thread for you 50,000 posts, y'know!

no, i wasn't. i was reasonably okay before last summer. what about you?

ooo no don't! lol
yes I have been around these parts for coming on 5 years mosly a lurker till the new boards arrived.

i dont blame you. i almost never commented on the main board. too much venom. i was happy to discover the forum was full of half decent slight hooligans.

i just checked when i joined and, apparently, it was a year ago, yesterday; what a gimp
don't worry darling, my year's coming up soon. We can cry together about how ridiculously addicted we've become.

the 'join date' on the forum is under everyones picture. main page you can look people up and see how long they've been here through that too. i think im on since nov 2005 in the front page but i just signed up for the forum this july... i'm surprised no one answered you... that was an easy one...

I can see the updated join date but how do you find out how long a person has really been here?

love

Grim
P.s. thanks once again kewpie for letting me know how irrelevant you think another one of my posts is!

I've been here since 1997 when the site began.. after 2001, I chose not to post any longer. Noticed how things and people in genreal started taking a turn. I suppose i'm in a desperate state these days.

cheers

Not so fast, grasshopper. The forums have been restarted at least once; that's why you see similar posts going back to, what, 2000? Yet nobody's join date is earlier than March (or is it May?) 2006, because that's when SoLow was last bounced. So nyah.

I was sure that was the point of the thread and then it's all about how long people have been posting.

I was sure that was the point of the thread and then it's all about how long people have been posting.

I think short people have been posting, too, Dave. But I don't go by length when posting, I go by intention-- what's in a man's heart, after all, that he should use an emoticon like :eek:?

BeavisButthead-711924.jpg

She said longest members. heh heh

That made me spit my beer over the keyboard, you bastard! On a separate note, have you heard of Robert Tilton? He's had all videos with him in removed from Youtube. However, the best is here - try number 5. I'm nearly 40 and I still laugh myself stupid at puerile humour like this. Is there any hope?

Peter

Back
Top Bottom