who are the 3 women that are always seen with morrissey

this might not amuse you at all

> YOU MEAN YOU ARE SEXY AND MORRISSEY MISSED THE TIME OF HIS LIFE.¿ DO YOU? HOW YOU COME UP WITH THESE "THEORIES" ELUDES¿ ME. ARE YOU A SHRINK OR SOMETHING?¿ M.

Sorry, I only meant to AMUSE. But I've got plenty more theories if you want to hear them.

Re: this might hurt

> If a strange person came up to you and grabbed your hand ...¿ would you be cooperative?

hell no! that's gross. but this was an intimate setting, not a stranger lurking in the alley.

Re: snap!

Im just Matt.........gay guy from melrose place.....

I Could Have Both...theres no need to choose.....
norm2.jpg

What exactly was the good? It was worthless to me actually

that is all. I will not change and I will not be nice.

I Can Laugh About It Now But At The Time It Was Terrible

> that is all. I will not change and I will not be nice.
WOW.

Just don't get into any cars with strangers...

> Im just Matt.........gay guy from melrose place.....

if you had even watched the show you'd know he DIED. plus he was fictional.

> if you had even watched the show you'd know he DIED. plus he was¿ fictional.

HMM. i know that matt died, in that episode where amandas secret came out (the gay diary). i do know my melrose place...not that i watch that $hit. and another thing that brooke is a nice piece of A$$. thanks for reminding me of her, i guess now im gonna look for pictures pf her on the net. thanx

.....brooke langton
norm2.jpg

> HMM. i know that matt died, in that episode where amandas secret¿ came out (the gay diary). i do know my melrose place...not that¿ i watch that $hit. and another thing that brooke is a nice piece

Care to take a lie detector test?¿ of A$$. thanks for reminding me of her, i guess now im gonna¿ look for pictures pf her on the net. thanx

Why don't you just watch Sex in the City?

Back
Top Bottom