Which was Morrissey's best tour?

hmm, this is a toughie, I would have to say different tours meant the most to me at different times :straightface:

1. the 1st one I saw back in late 91, Kill Uncle
2. the 1st shows I saw while I was married back in 99 :blushing: is that the "Oye Esteban" tour :confused:
3. the 3 shows I saw @ the Fillmore back in 07, those were awesome :guitar:

ps: other shows on other tours were awesome, it all kind of blends into one after a while :eek:
dont get me wrong, I'd love to see another 40 shows of course :lbf:

From videos I've seen: '91-'92 (Uncle/ Arsenal Tour).

Best Moz gig I've been to: Last night at the London Palladium '06.

Best Morrissey show ever was the 91/92 Kill Uncle ,Your Arsenal tour with the show at the San Diego Sports Arena and a meet and greet that Sunday afternoon before the show at the Abbey, an old chuch of sorts on 5th Avenue, San Diego. The line?..2 blocks long and around the corner...remember?? :thumb:

hmm, this is a toughie, I would have to say different tours meant the most to me at different times :straightface:

1. the 1st one I saw back in late 91, Kill Uncle
2. the 1st shows I saw while I was married back in 99 :blushing: is that the "Oye Esteban" tour :confused:
3. the 3 shows I saw @ the Fillmore back in 07, those were awesome :guitar:

ps: other shows on other tours were awesome, it all kind of blends into one after a while :eek:
dont get me wrong, I'd love to see another 40 shows of course :lbf:

me too first on Kill Uncle may 1 in the Netherland, Utrecht Vredenburgh

but the 2004 Meltdown gig, the first from his last 2 days gigs, cause of the fab setlist

2006 he played 3 times in me country, but that was me hospital/coma year

Tried at Watt 2008, but had to go out the crowd, well if was way too crowded,
sat down on the ground to the wall, not much seen from the gig, the sound was
also not that good

Hope to go just 1 more time, a festival or seatings, getting 46, time to retire

Hope to go just 1 more time, a festival or seatings, getting 46, time to retire
same here, I cannot remember the last time I went to Morrissey concert when I was clean & sober :eek:
for some reason that means a lot to me now :o
as for your age, I hope Moz is still touring when I am 46 :guitar:

Nov 1 1991 UCLA Kill Uncle
We were both still innocent.

Sorry if I stepped on you! No but seriously, worst gig ever. Probably would have been one of the best ever if the ordeal hadn't happened... Seriously, whose bright idea was it to put another crash barricade inbetween the 10th & 11th row of folding chairs? :rolleyes:

My faves were the 1992 Arsenal tour, the 1999 Oye Esteban tour, the 2002 US tour, the 2004 Quarry tour, and the 2006-2008 Tormentors/Greatest Hits tour.

Your Arsenal "92 tour...Barrowlands..nearly got suffocated...but got a piece of his torn to shreds blouse.

Back
Top Bottom