Which of the new Walkers is the best?

• Builders Breakfast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cajun Squirrel

• Crispy Duck & Hoisin

• Total voters
I've only tried the Builders Breakfast flavour, tastes like eggs and I hate eggs. So I'm not really qualified to vote :p. Although the Chilli and Chocolate flavour just sounds crap to me, more crap than the other flavours.
One of my workmates has tried all the flavours and said the Cajun Squirrel flavour besically tastes like Cajun spices.

i've heard the only halway decent one is the onion bhaji flavour. i haven't tried any of them though.

i've heard the only halway decent one is the onion bhaji flavour. i haven't tried any of them though.

That's the only flavour I can see being half decent, the other ones are just blergh sounding.

The might as well introduce shit and spit flavour,...cajun squirrel = WTF!?!

Love PTxx.

In NZ there's Lime and Cracked Pepper flavoured crisps, those were the business :cool:.

See, they actually sound respectable. This other list is just names that resemble what comes out Gary Linekar's arse!

Love PTxx.

Yeah they're awful! I want to find out who came up with those flavours and roundhouse kick them in the head, maybe they'll come up with some decent flavours then :rolleyes:.

But why can't I find the Marmite ones anymore???

I'm sure I saw Marmite ones recently! Or maybe I got the colour of the packet mixed up and thought they were Marmite when they were actually Barbeque or something :crazy:.

I'm sure I saw Marmite ones recently! Or maybe I got the colour of the packet mixed up and thought they were Marmite when they were actually Barbeque or something :crazy:.

I have a bag of Marmite ones in my crisp box downstairs, they are in a yellow packet.

Love PTxx.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I misread the title....thought it said wankers.

You must be American (no need to apologise;))

Crisps in the UK are what you call ''potato chips'' and Walkers is the leading brand of crisps in the UK. They have issued some daft flavours recently..... such as the above mentioned squirrel flavour:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom