Which type of episiotomy do you prefer?

Which type of episiotomy do you prefer?

• Total voters

chica

v2.0
"With midline or median episiotomy, (the type usual in the U.S. and Canada), the cut is made from the back of the vaginal opening straight toward the anus."

"With mediolateral episiotomy (the usual type in most of the rest of the world), the cut is made off to one side."

"Midline episiotomy increases risk for tears into or through the anal muscle. Nearly all anal muscle tears that occur during birth are extensions of midline episiotomies.

Mediolateral episiotomy (the cut is made diagonally off to one side) is usual in most other parts of the world. Although it doesn't seem to cause anal muscle tears, it doesn't prevent them either. Women with no episiotomy have similar low risk for anal muscle tears compared with women with mediolateral episiotomy. This type of incision, however, goes through muscle fibers and can involve a longer, more painful healing period, scarring, and sometimes a scar with uneven healing that pulls to one side."

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL! I'm shocked..:)

I wonder how long it will take for this to be moved to the vagina thread?

They both have their pros and cons, of course it's better (probably?) if it can be avoided, but in case I ever need one, I wonder which might be better to ask for.

I'll be a staunch feminist after this!

"Erm, i know you're in pain love and all that. But can't you do something with these pubes"..:)

Interesting. Which one seems more feminist to you?

I'll tell you after i pluck up the courage to watch the second part, er second video.

Interesting. Which one seems more feminist to you?

Oh Chica. I'll NEVER forgive you for this!

Why didn't you tell me about the blood?

I'd probably opt for the first one.

Oh Chica. I'll NEVER forgive you for this!

Why didn't you tell me about the blood?

I'd probably opt for the first one.

But there's blood with midline episiotomy too, that's why they cut the video short! I'll see if I can find some photos or another video if you don't believe me ;)

But there's blood with midline episiotomy too, that's why they cut the video short! I'll see if I can find some photos or another video if you don't believe me ;)

I believe you hun. Don't EVER doubt that..:)

And i voted BTW!

Typical man!..:)

Tags
archaic attention seeker axe wound chica is a twat chica is at it again fannies graphic grow up pussies hide feature! tmi use 2 condoms use condoms. vagina
Back
Top Bottom