Which song...

• Thread starter Little Miss Curious
  • Start date
L

Little Miss Curious

Do you feel indentifies with you the most? You know, when you listen and you feel Morrissey has sat down and penned the lyrics for you, because they are so relevant at this/that time in your life.

Just wondering... I'd like to see how lyrics can be adapted for different people.

LMC x

> Do you feel indentifies with you the most? You know, when you
> listen and you feel Morrissey has sat down and penned the lyrics
> for you, because they are so relevant at this/that time in your
> life.

> Just wondering... I'd like to see how lyrics can be adapted for
> different people.

> LMC x

"Well I Wonder", everytime. "Do you see me when we pass......please keep me in mind. The most underated of all the Smiths songs. Also for those moments of utmost self pity and unrequited love, "Please please let me get what I want"

Oh, there are so many...

- Why don't you find out for yourself? - "I've been stabbed in the back so many, many times I don''t have any skin...but that's just the way it goes.."
and I guess my all time favorites would be, Jack the Ripper (every single word rings true) Nobody Loves Us, We'll let you know, Seasick Yet Still Docked, Tomorrow and another one (vastly underated) Driving Your Girlfriend Home. So sorry to drone on but like I said there are just too many... I identify with all of them I guess that's why he's my most treasured singer..., though the soundtrack to my current (sorry) situation would be Half a Person....

Jack The Ripper...

...is just one that has affected me that way. Although there have been many songs that I have related to over time. That isn't even going back into The Smiths catalogue.

Smiths: Accept Yourself / I Know It's Over

Morrissey: Seasick, Yet Still Docked

The Moz/Smiths song I identify with the mostest is not Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Nor is it "November.."
Nah it isn't "Sunday..."

No, no the song that makes my ass tingle and I identifiduciary duty the most you silly swan of a greasemonkey is "Lucky Lisp".

I love that song..I had sex with that song and then laughed about how fast I came! Wow, I'm most unspectacular in bed unil Sting came along..came..ho ho..me likey puns.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...ever notice how after you pee, you get thirsty? Diabetic diatribe.

Greasetea 2001!

Re: This question is way too difficult....

But I would have to say......"Rubber Ring." It really helps keep me grounded at times when I am not. And it reminds me of all the times I udes to lay on my bed in the dark when I was much younger, and listen to The Smiths. It just makes me really happy. That's all.....I cannot say.......

BOY RACER

Nah, just kidding. I don't think anyone identifies with that song...

Well...

Mine is 'The Boy with the Thorn in His Side.'

LMC x

Dear Little Miss Curious,

With me it has to be Glamerous Glue as at one time I loved a girl, funnerly enough called Helen Smith, and I was fed the lies she came out with. And I wondered about a friend of mine who said she was attractive. And I was right in the end. "Where is the man you respect, and where is the woman you love"? How poinent. I was "Too much in love". and "Yes I was blind" but then "I did see, the evil that people prosper while the likes of you and me are waife"

Enyway I don't talk to him (Ex mate). And through guilt I suggest, she attempts to ring me every so often and wants us to be friends. The comments and abuse I proceed to herl at her down the phone with, through emotional betrayal, leaves me exhausted by the time she slams the phone down.

Maybe I should cut myself off frome girls I find attractive?

Teddy. xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Re: Without a doubt...

It's just got to be 'girl afraid' or 'seasick yet still docked' or 'nowhere fast'...There are many of them but these three jumped up and smacked me straight in the eye!

Cinds xx

I know it's going to happen someday

Corny, but having spent much of the last 10 years alone, lonely and despairing of every finding somebody special, this song could bring tears to my eyes.

And yes, it did happen someday.

Thank you.

TMF x

Well I Wonder/I Know It's Over/Seasick

it's been a while since I've posted, but who cares. Hello all!

> Do you feel indentifies with you the most? You know, when you
> listen and you feel Morrissey has sat down and penned the lyrics
> for you, because they are so relevant at this/that time in your
> life.

> Just wondering... I'd like to see how lyrics can be adapted for
> different people.

> LMC x

AGGGGH!

Surely you're not the 'K' who branded me 'Stupid' last December, are you? I would like to slap you and kiss you at the same time if you are. Oh, the conflicting emotions...

LMC x

Back
Top Bottom