Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Get Off The Stage

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Harsh Truth of the Camera Eye

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I Am Two People

Votes: 6 7.6%

• Total voters
Well I wonder, My love life, Speedway, Nobody loves us,You've got everything now...

I remember at some concert someone with given the microphone and asked Morrissey to sing Come Back to Camden. Moz gave the person a sad look and said he couldn't sing that one. It probably hurts too much to sing it. :(

Why would it hurt so much? What is 'Come Back To Camden' about? I've always wondered...

come back to Camden ofcourse, from his best studio album
the first decade this century, You are the Quarry

[smiths song?]?

that joke isn't funny anymore or nowhere fast

['well I wonder' he wouild never play live]

Come back to Camden, such a lovely slow dance song with his motherland. Its One of his best latter day songs and there are few songs like this in his whole canon.

come back to camden is one of the most important songs in my life, i'd say.

I've always liked Found Found Found.
But for this tour I'm really looking forward to the current band taking on some Your Arsenal songs. Their "rock" sound ruined This Charming Man, but should be a good fit for some of the early 90s stuff.
Suppose we'll know in 3 months.

I wasn't pleased with the set list for the Tormentors tour, almost the entire album...I'd love anything but that

I wasn't pleased with the set list for the Tormentors tour, almost the entire album...I'd love anything but that

The Life is a Pigsty/Happy Birthday or Auld Lang Syne was spine-chilling stuff from that tour, but the rest of the album wasn't great. I never listen to it.
Hopefully he'll play some YoR stuff, now that we all know the words. "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" may require me to bring a spare pair of jeans.

I'd like to hear him speak-sing "Sorrow Will Come In The End" with full Mikey Farrell synth string effects. But an extended 20 minute version. For the opening song.

I remember at some concert someone with given the microphone and asked Morrissey to sing Come Back to Camden. Moz gave the person a sad look and said he couldn't sing that one. It probably hurts too much to sing it. :(

i spoke to boz back in 2004 at bridlington and mentioned "come back to camden" , he said that they had rehearsed/soundchecked it ... but ... oh well !! it is a great song and probably my favourite since the 04 resurrection !

Back
Top Bottom