Which of these Morrissey singles that made the UK top ten is your favorite?

Which of these Morrissey singles that made the UK top ten is your favorite?

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
TheQuarry.jpg

I Have Forgiven Jesus

Let Me Kiss You

I like Irish Blood English Heart to be honest

I Have Forgiven Jesus

Good call. Of course "Everyday is Like Sunday" will always win...which is only right. I voted for "First of The Gang" but I also love "The Last of The Famous..." There isn't a bad song on that list in my humble opinion.

Went for "Suedehead", but was stuck between that and "Last of The Famous . . ."

Goes without saying that "Everyday . . " is awesome, really.

Irish Blood

Did Playboys really make the top 10? Nice one

I think Morrissey has done pritty well it terms of top 10 singles considering hes not really an artist which can appeal to the mainstream, its strange his singles have done much better then the Smiths seen as the vast majority of people think the Smiths are superior

I think Morrissey has done pritty well it terms of top 10 singles considering hes not really an artist which can appeal to the mainstream, its strange his singles have done much better then the Smiths seen as the vast majority of people think the Smiths are superior
This begs the question: how popular were The Smiths really in the 80s? Nowadays people almost make it seem as if everybody was a Smiths fan, all those celebrities are saying that they adored Morrissey, some guy whose name I forgot writes a song called "I Never Went Through a Smiths phase", and so on... But how would you actually rank their actual popularity at that time?

I went for "The More You Ignore Me...", though it was between that and "First Of The Gang..."

close call between sunday and IBEH,
IBEH won 'cause it says more to me about the world as i see it.

Gotta be Playboys for me! :D

Back
Top Bottom