Which of Morrissey's 'old pals' do you think he's collaborated with?

With which 'old pal' do you think Morrissey has recently collaborated?

• Total voters
I think that even a lobotomy ward patient could read the lyrics to her last LP and safely assume that the bulk of her notable collaborations with Morrissey were, uh, off the record.

Puns are fun!:thumb:

Like you would know, strange woman...

Wow...looks like somebody else has been on my profile.

The guitar line in 'We Share The Same Skies' make me wonder how much better it would be with Morrissey's vocals, or the guitar line to Modest Mouse's 'Dashboard'.

Yes I agree....I think Morrissey could have definately done something with that song.

Yes I agree....I think Morrissey could have definately done something with that song.

That is if Marr actually wrote and played it. In fact, they basically said Marr made a very minimal impact on the album and half the time when you think it is Marr, it isn't. It is rather telling that he was mostly relegated to rhythm guitar during live performances.

That is if Marr actually wrote and played it. In fact, they basically said Marr made a very minimal impact on the album and half the time when you think it is Marr, it isn't. It is rather telling that he was mostly relegated to rhythm guitar during live performances.

Well judging from the other terribly rubbish Cribs albums and songs apart from "Mans Needs"...I think it is Johnny Marr playing. Who else would write songs that sounds a bit like The Smiths?

Well judging from the other terribly rubbish Cribs albums and songs apart from "Mans Needs"...I think it is Johnny Marr playing. Who else would write songs that sounds a bit like The Smiths?

I was talking about Modest Mouse since he mentioned 'Dashboard'...I assumed you were too since I wasn't aware anyone listened to The Cribs. :p

I was talking about Modest Mouse since he mentioned 'Dashboard'...I assumed you were too since I wasn't aware anyone listened to The Cribs. :p

Johnny-Marr-guitarist-wit-001.jpg

BURN.

ahh, I didn't like Marr's skint with Modest Mouse. I'm not a fan of them.

wow, I am a bit surprised that S.Street is clobbering J.Marr in the voting :confused:

You mean, you're surprised not everyone lives in Fantasy Land where unrealistic expectations DO come true?

as many I voted for Street, cause it was a newsitem on here that they met
eachother at one gig or whatever, and they had a real good talk

but I really hope it would be Johnny though Morrisssey and Marr are
having contact due to the Smiths legacy, and they got more
along after the courtcase

It's known they are on speaking terms, but would love
them doing something together, a real farewell Smiths live tour
well I doubt Rourke and Joyce will be invited and
if it's a go it will not be under the Smiths name

but I'm very exited if Street would produce or work with Morrissey
in the coming year though my mbr 1 was and is and
will be Lillywhite for a new album