Which Morrissey vinyl album is the most sought/sort/salt after?

Ugly Devil

Southpaw Grammar, Malajusted and You Are The Quarry seem to be the hardest to find online...
I have Southpaw and Malajusted, any idea their value?

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA
the most sought after record is the next one, though I have no idea how M is going to top LIHS, truly an amazing album, to say the least.

p.s. if you sign those records yourself and your 'M autograph' is passable, they would be worth a lot more.;)

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
Southpaw £100+
Quarry £85
Ringleader £50

billybu69

Subscriber
Live at Earl’s Court. Discogs have several for sale non under £200 can’t remember the last time I saw one on eBay.

A

Anonymous

Southpaw £100+
Quarry £85
Ringleader £50

You won’t be picking up Quarry or Ringleader at those prices, I’m sorry to say. Even Swords is pushing £80+ now.
Live At Earls Court is probably the most rare and expensive now.

ordinaryboy86

You won’t be picking up Quarry or Ringleader at those prices, I’m sorry to say. Even Swords is pushing £80+ now.

I wouldnt say earls court is rare, its just overpriced. The Suedehead Best of 2xLP is harder to find.

A

Anonymous

'World of Morrissey' LP - cheapest on discogs is £134, so I presume that has to be one of the harder to get hold of.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
There’s a ringleader on eBay now; no takers at 70

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
There’s also a signed southpaw on 132

BlockFi
Top Bottom