Which Morrissey character would you most like to f***?

Which Morrissey character would you most like to f***?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hahahaha... I'm having him alone for myself!!! The man himself... It spells S.T.E.V.E.N!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course!!! :D

Last edited:
Joan of Arc. Blond, young, tight body armour... mmmm :rolleyes:

I don't care how much self-confidence you have, chicks that enjoy house calls from God are tough to please. Not only is the bar set rather high, but the jealousy factor is considerable: when she digs her nails into your back and orgasmically screams out another name-- "Oh God, oh God!"-- how do you know she doesn't mean it literally?

What about Shakespheare's Sister (or however you spell it?)
or
Spring Heeled Jim
Sunny
Jesus
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Christian Dior
Bengali In Platforms (he could take them off)
The Alsation's Cousin

I also heard Roy is very Keen.....

Jukebox Jury :D

I don't care how much self-confidence you have, chicks that enjoy house calls from God are tough to please. Not only is the bar set rather high, but the jealousy factor is considerable: when she digs her nails into your back and orgasmically screams out another name-- "Oh God, oh God!"-- how do you know she doesn't mean it literally?

:D:D:D

What about Shakespheare's Sister (or however you spell it?)
or
Spring Heeled Jim
Sunny
Jesus
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Christian Dior
Bengali In Platforms (he could take them off)
The Alsation's Cousin

I also heard Roy is very Keen.....

Jukebox Jury :D

Or indeed Davey, everyones favourite disco-dancing fascist?!

Joan of Arc? Let's be realistic here, but anyone who wears armour for any length of time is going to be a bit stinky. But to be fair, I saw her shrine in Notre-Dame cathedral and I remember thinking I would. Which never struck me as inapropriate until now. Plus, there were all these little candles at her feet, which I personally thought was in bad taste :p. I'm rambling.

I picked Sheila. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Wow, what a poll! *appreciates*
Uhm Jesus...
William was William MacKenzie of The Associates, wasn't he? He was cool.
Sheila too.

stupid thread of the evening number 2:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom