Which is worse? Morrissey supporting For Britain, or...

Which is worse?

• D - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - David Bowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - Underage sex with Sable Starr - Iggy Pop

• F - Relationship with a 14 year old - Elvis (at 24)

• G - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - Mick Jagger

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Where's the option for "Making a lame attempt to defend Morrissey by pointing at things other people may or may not have done"?

(Also, the story about David Bowie and Lori Maddox is probably not true. Reason: She has told the story a number of times in versions that are so radically different, and at odds with known facts, that she clearly has no problem with making stuff up. Plus there's a version of the story told by her friend in which Lori never had sex with Bowie but the friend did. None of it would stand up in court.)

She could be wrong.

She could have her dates mixed up.

Sable Starr as well?

"Sabel Hay Shields (August 15, 1957 – April 18, 2009),[1] better known as Sable Starr, was a famous American groupie, often described as the "queen of the groupie scene" in Los Angeles during the early 1970s. She admitted during an interview published in the June 1973 edition of Star Magazine that she was closely acquainted with Iggy Pop, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart, Alice Cooper, David Bowie, and Marc Bolan.[2] At the time of the interview she was 16, but despite the age of consent in California being 18, none of the people she named were investigated for child sexual abuse or charged with a criminal offence in relation to these alleged encounters."

None of that backs up "held captive for four years." There are things that are indefensible but then at the end she says "it was worth every minute. He was a beautiful man and he touched my life."
So being grabbed from the club and brought to the hotel I agree was kidnapping. Then you get into this kind of R Kelly thing where maybe she was not really capable of leaving.
It's a criminal thing he did. He didn't send someone out to the park to grab a child but I can see how the difference is legally hard to define. And she says she wasn't a groupie. I understand that even if she was it wouldn't have changed things morally or legally.
I do think that people have a right to define their own experience and that if she doesn't see herself as a victim then I don't really understand how anyone else can say that she is. If you want to say that Jimmy Page and Led Zeppelin and those around them did some criminal things I think that's well known. If you want to use this to take the heat off of Morrissey then we have to ask "where were the parents?" Morrissey doesn't disapprove of this kind of thing so how can you use it in some kind of comparison of who's the worst?
Put people that have actually been convicted in there. But you can't because they're all disgraced. That's why Gary Glitter isn't mentioned. But I can hear the conversation.
Gary Glitter: Hi Morrissey, I'm just back from Vietnam where I've stated an orphanage.
Morrissey: But Gary, where are the parents?

:rolleyes:

Fake Cham, 'if YOU want to use to use this to take the heat off Moz then WE have to ask 'where were the parents'???
Fake Cham what does that mean? it makes no sense "where were the parents" takes the heat off Moz frow WE???
WTF??:confused:

'Moz doesnt disapprove of this kind of thing so how can you use it in SOME KIND of comparison of whos the worst'?????:squiffy:

WE hear conversations with Gary Glitter and Moz?? How is this possible and who is 'WE'. You are locked down do you have invisible friends up there in the ghetto?:(

It's the For Britain thing. The only thing I like Is that polution song. I just dance along cause I like the beat. Where do these simpilons come from? Listen to every word.

Fake Cham, 'if YOU want to use to use this to take the heat off Moz then WE have to ask 'where were the parents'???
Fake Cham what does that mean? it makes no sense "where were the parents" takes the heat off Moz frow WE???
WTF??:confused:

'Moz doesnt disapprove of this kind of thing so how can you use it in SOME KIND of comparison of whos the worst'?????:squiffy:

WE hear conversations with Gary Glitter and Moz?? How is this possible and who is 'WE'. You are locked down do you have invisible friends up there in the ghetto?:(
It's makes no sense to you because you are f***ing dumb, bro.
Also:
:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Robert Plant with famed groupies Lori Mattix (left) and Pamela Des Barres (right)

348dea995a175d61f876a07c82f2d748.jpg

:

It's makes no sense to you because you are f***ing dumb, bro.
Also:
:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Fake Cham you havent clarified who is the 'you' that your 'we'( yourself and imaginary gary glitter?)
talks to:LOL:
or how you maanaged to get moz and gary glitter to talk to each other over at your ghetto.:crazy::crazy:

Worse thing than supporting For Britain was the decision not to cancel concerts in Cologne and London at the time when the coronavirus was already spreading. Exposing fans to getting infected with this virus is worse than supporting some of the postulates of For Britain

Worse thing than supporting For Britain was the decision not to cancel concerts in Cologne and London at the time when the coronavirus was already spreading. Exposing fans to getting infected with this virus is worse than supporting some of the postulates of For Britain

You can't blame Morrissey for that. The government originally wanted "herd immunity". That was their original plan. Which is why venues weren't closed. Other gigs went ahead before and after Morrissey's. Pretty sure Lewis Capaldi played Wembley Arena the night before Morrissey did.

I don’t understand the appeal of her. She looks very ugly.

Iggy Pop - Look Away

I slept wlth Sable when she was 13
Her parents were too rich to do anything
She rocked her way around L.A
'Til a New York doll carried her away

Reckon which is worse? When Los Panchos runs out of potatoes for their potato tacos and the California Son blames it on Day-Day or the intern at the Agoura Hills office finding this for brittin and bricksit shit on the internet and using it to make the California Son sell tickets in foreign lands c*** tit toseey northern base inn n nnn n nn nnn nnn nnnn nnn n n n it?

Back
Top Bottom