Which is worse? Morrissey supporting For Britain, or...

Which is worse?

• D - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - David Bowie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E - Underage sex with Sable Starr - Iggy Pop

• F - Relationship with a 14 year old - Elvis (at 24)

• G - Underage sex with Lori Maddox - Mick Jagger

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hopefully it's not dementia but whatever it is, it's not healthy. And he does post anonymously from time to time. You can tell coz he uses exactly the same phrases (F*** Morrissey, F*** racism etc.)
He was the world's biggest fan and absolutely adored the man, probably modelling himself pretty closely on him for the best part of 25 years, culminating in the national TV Mastermind quiz. I can kind of understand the situation. I had similar feelings but only for few years in my teens and early 20s. Since the mid 90s I've realised Steve can be a bit of a berk (to put it mildly) and I wouldn't wear the t-shirts anymore or tell people I was a fan. The 'For Britain' stuff is pretty horrible (and understandably exacerbated Mr Skinny's condition) but Morrissey isn't genuinely right wing. He's just a bit muddled and a bit of an idiot when it comes to politics but even this is hard to accept if you've worshipped and idolised someone non-stop for 25 years. Skinny was so closely associated with him for all those years, he now feels he has to spend every minute of every day distancing himself, and making it clear that he is no longer a fan.

Actually he's pretty astute about politics. He's pretty much called everything right.

The main problem is his sardonic remarks often get reported as rants. And he loves a chronic outsider.

I voted B. I vacillated between that and C.

It's all horrific apart from A.

Who cares about a pin for a party that will never get any power & he'll never vote for? Run by an Irish lesbian & a woman of Pakistani heritage of all the unlikely things.

Yeah whatever. On block.

lol "on block" doesn't want to hear people calling him out on his BS but will sit glued to every single thing Morrissey ever says or does rather than doing the equivalent of blocking - just walking away and leaving. You're really disturbed.

"if you have issues with Islamophobia, defending Tommy Robinson, or find that Morrissey's recent comments don't align with your personal views upon such things, then you're just virtue signalling because the truth is everyone actually thinks the same as me because I'm smarter than everyone."

Perfect summary! Wanna be friends??

Yeah whatever. On block.

skinny things for you are going from worse to totally fed up when fake cham and crackedpots are signifying you as an utter and complete loser twato_O
time to put your dumb hipster hat on and exit. moz wins you lise;)

"if you have issues with Islamophobia, defending Tommy Robinson, or find that Morrissey's recent comments don't align with your personal views upon such things, then you're just virtue signalling because the truth is everyone actually thinks the same as me because I'm smarter than everyone."

It is just virtue signalling & it's not very smart.

Even Trevor Phillips has been kicked out the Labour party for Islamophobia & he helped coin the term, so we've reached the point of absurdity on that one.

And Morrissey didn't defend Tommy Robinson, he was condemning the secrecy imposed around a grooming gang trial. He doesn't like judges.

It's a fact that grooming gangs were allowed to operate because of a policy of dealing with community leaders** rather than prosecuting over sensitive issues.

That disastrous policy matters more than some scammer hitching a ride on it.

**I should also point out that the 'community leaders' weren't in the gangs & had no power over them. And it's the equivalent of asking a drug dealer's next door neighbour to sort out a drug gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is just virtue signalling & it's not very smart.

Even Trevor Phillips has been kicked out the Labour party for Islamophobia & he helped coin the term, so we've reached the point of absurdity on that one.

Speaking of not smart, it's the person who thinks people voted A because that's what they really think and not because this is an absolutely stupid comparison and poll -

Trevor Phillips has been a controversial figure for some time. He is temporarily suspended (so, not "kicked out") while his previous comments are investigated and his comments are incredibly stupid to begin with - few Muslims wear remembrance day poppies? So? I don't wear a poppy and I have no intention to ever let them near me.

but Phillips helping coin the term means nothing as he's been a controversial figure for some time who has frequently shown, at the very best, poor judgement when it comes to comments on race and similar. Phillips being suspended for an investigation is a surprise to no one familiar with him - but right wingers think bringing it up as an example of "the loony left" will score points for them because they know nothing about the situation.

meanwhile the tories have over 300 allegations of islamophobia against them and they're doing precisely sod all about it.

And Morrissey didn't defend Tommy Robinson, he was condemning the secrecy imposed around a grooming gang trial. He doesn't like judges.

What's that Steven?

Morrissey said:
"It’s very obvious that Labour or the Tories do not believe in free speech … I mean, look at the shocking treatment of Tommy Robinson.”

Ignoring that Tommy jeopardised the whole trial and nearly made it all but certain that every single defendant would get a mistrial as Tommy was literally breaking the law because he's a moron - he's defending him. He's missing out key information to cast Tommy as a sympathetic figure who is being unfairly treated. That is defending him. It has sod all to do with his fixation on Judges and everything to do with him being "devious, truculent and unreliable".

It's a fact that grooming gangs were allowed to operate because of a policy of dealing with community leaders rather than prosecuting over sensitive issues.

Tommy Robinson doesn't actually care about that, never cared about that and will never, ever care about that. Tommy is a former football hooligan, a coke addict, who chose to highlight rape gangs whom he could paint as doing so because of their "different" belief system. Russian's on the Liverpool-Manchester-Wales drug route pimp women out and kidnap young girls in order to facilitate that. Tommy has never and will never mention that. Tommy is motivated solely by his mindless racist thuggery.

I don't disagree with your point here (who would? You know that no one is going to contradict this, it's an absolutely pointless point to make) but community leaders of local mosques reported these gangs multiple times and many members of the gang were white. It's less about race and more about police corruption and laziness because ACAB.

Speaking of not smart, it's the person who thinks people voted A because that's what they really think and not because this is an absolutely stupid comparison and poll -

Trevor Phillips has been a controversial figure for some time. He is temporarily suspended (so, not "kicked out") while his previous comments are investigated and his comments are incredibly stupid to begin with - few Muslims wear remembrance day poppies? So? I don't wear a poppy and I have no intention to ever let them near me.

but Phillips helping coin the term means nothing as he's been a controversial figure for some time who has frequently shown, at the very best, poor judgement when it comes to comments on race and similar. Phillips being suspended for an investigation is a surprise to no one familiar with him - but right wingers think bringing it up as an example of "the loony left" will score points for them because they know nothing about the situation.

meanwhile the tories have over 300 allegations of islamophobia against them and they're doing precisely sod all about it.

What's that Steven?

Ignoring that Tommy jeopardised the whole trial and nearly made it all but certain that every single defendant would get a mistrial as Tommy was literally breaking the law because he's a moron - he's defending him. He's missing out key information to cast Tommy as a sympathetic figure who is being unfairly treated. That is defending him. It has sod all to do with his fixation on Judges and everything to do with him being "devious, truculent and unreliable".

Tommy Robinson doesn't actually care about that, never cared about that and will never, ever care about that. Tommy is a former football hooligan, a coke addict, who chose to highlight rape gangs whom he could paint as doing so because of their "different" belief system. Russian's on the Liverpool-Manchester-Wales drug route pimp women out and kidnap young girls in order to facilitate that. Tommy has never and will never mention that. Tommy is motivated solely by his mindless racist thuggery.

I don't disagree with your point here (who would? You know that no one is going to contradict this, it's an absolutely pointless point to make) but community leaders of local mosques reported these gangs multiple times and many members of the gang were white. It's less about race and more about police corruption and laziness because ACAB.

Trevor isn't controversial unless you're trying to hang onto policies that don't work. He got pull-quoted to discredit him. And he was suspended to discredit the EHRC report.

It's not just the right saying that, it's everyone who cares about the catastrophic state of the left.

What's the point of deflecting onto The Tories when their Muslim MPs aren't leaving the party, their branches aren't in chaos & their party machine isn't on its knees dealing with the fallout?

Morrissey was condemning the law. Tommy was irrelevant to what bothered him.

The policy had everything to do with race & it was a bloody stupid policy. Everyone denied it for long enough & your knee jerk defense of community leaders when I didn't say anything against them is part of the problem.

Trevor isn't controversial unless you're trying to hang onto policies that don't work. He got pull-quoted to discredit him. And he was suspended to discredit the EHRC report.

It's not just the right saying that, it's everyone who cares about the catastrophic state of the left.

What's the point of deflecting onto The Tories when their Muslim MPs aren't leaving the party, their branches aren't in chaos & their party machine isn't on its knees dealing with the fallout?

Morrissey was condemning the law. Tommy was irrelevant to what bothered him.

The policy had everything to do with race & it was a bloody stupid policy. Everyone denied it for long enough & your knee jerk defense of community leaders when I didn't say anything against them is part of the problem.

OK Boomer.

What's wrong for For Britain? They're not even a right wing party - unless you believe the establishment mass media who will besmirch any upstart rivals.

don't have a link, but Julian talks about his hearing being damaged by Lennon when he was interviewed on HARDtalk on BBCNews24, it was on youtube but its not now.

Weird right? All the clips of Julian talking about that incident are gone and now Sean Lennon put out a story about the same incident claiming it was him it happened to. I don't believe it , I remember it being Julian and I was obsessed with John Lennon growing up

What's wrong for For Britain? They're not even a right wing party - unless you believe the establishment mass media who will besmirch any upstart rivals.

Their manifesto is a mixed bag, they've teamed up with genuinely gruesome European parties & insulting a world faith on your website is never going make you electable.

They don't bother me though. They're hopeless & she's unlikely to do anything awful except RT David Vance.

Great argument.

Despite only being two words, I dare say it was more compelling than yours. You can't even admit you brought up "community leaders", you have to pretend I did it apropos of nothing for some reason.

If Tommy was irrelevant, he wouldn't have named him - and Morrissey taking issue with a law that's decades old because now it involves people who are different, isn't as good a defence as you seem to think it is.

As for you being a millennial? OK Boomer.

Weird right? All the clips of Julian talking about that incident are gone and now Sean Lennon put out a story about the same incident claiming it was him it happened to. I don't believe it , I remember it being Julian and I was obsessed with John Lennon growing up

I actually found the Hardtalk interview on Daily Motion.... and it was Sean. Not Julian. I mis-remembered. I would have bet money it was Julian. I got distracted by other issues before I posted that though.

Still the guy with the trump/morrissey mash up username coming to defend the other tory in the thread.. shocking.

I used to date someone who had a poster of the front page of the paper the day after Lennon was shot and the reason she did so was because she hated John Lennon and it cheered her up to remember he was dead. Coolest girl I ever dated.

Yes, from wishing Thatcher's assassination to regret the amount of foreigners in London, what a terrible journey.

Has Skinny paid no attention to politics?

George Galloway is now running a party that's in favour of Brexit & controlled immigration.

Claire Fox went from communist to The Brexit Party.

Living Marxism became Spiked.

It's not the 80s anymore.

Their manifesto is a mixed bag, they've teamed up with genuinely gruesome European parties & insulting a world faith on your website is never going make you electable.

They don't bother me though. They're hopeless & she's unlikely to do anything awful except RT David Vance.
New Labour blatantly lied about weapons of mass destruction so they could murder people in their hundreds of thousands. Tories cut benefits for people in need which caused not only mass misery but thousands of suicides. Both parties have been allowing migrants to swamp the country with no vetting int their histories, and among this number have been dangerous murderers and rapists who have plied their evil ways on unfortunate British victims.

Those things sound extreme to me. Whereas everything Anne Marie says sounds perfectly reasonable and sensible.

You could take any party and link them to the occasional crazy. Labour and Tory are far worse in this respect - look at Labour's anti-white race baiters for example - and those in both parties who supported the Iraq War which was premised on lies.

Despite only being two words, I dare say it was more compelling than yours. You can't even admit you brought up "community leaders", you have to pretend I did it apropos of nothing for some reason.

If Tommy was irrelevant, he wouldn't have named him - and Morrissey taking issue with a law that's decades old because now it involves people who are different, isn't as good a defence as you seem to think it is.

As for you being a millennial? OK Boomer.

I actually found the Hardtalk interview on Daily Motion.... and it was Sean. Not Julian. I mis-remembered. I would have bet money it was Julian. I got distracted by other issues before I posted that though.

Still the guy with the trump/morrissey mash up username coming to defend the other tory in the thread.. shocking.

I used to date someone who had a poster of the front page of the paper the day after Lennon was shot and the reason she did so was because she hated John Lennon and it cheered her up to remember he was dead. Coolest girl I ever dated.

Your argument wasn't compelling.

I mentioned community leaders because the policy was to talk to them - you seemed to think the leaders needed defending when it was THE POLICY that I was the issue.

Morrissey was taking issue with the way the law was dealing with the case. Tommy just happened to have stuck his oar into that case. And it's been the law that treated the defendants as different. That's been the problem.

Yes, from wishing Thatcher's assassination to regret the amount of foreigners in London, what a terrible journey.
Thatcher let in many of the foreigners in London. The Tories are capitalists - they favour cheap labour (despite making noises for votes claiming the opposite). Blair continued this tradition as he was a capitalist also and Tory in everything but name. So it makes perfect sense for Moz to be anti-Thatcher then and now.

Back
Top Bottom