Which instruments did Morrissey attempt to learn when he was younger?

Modrevolve, Corrissey, where are you??? We must write a rebuttal to this!!!

How the f can this be a bad thing...???

Moz_on_Drums.jpg

To me this is one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen of Morrissey. Seriously, if he were drumming and I was in the same room, I'd have to excuse myself it would be so hot.

Hey plays with his flute a lot......

1138008145_c7035da871.jpg

Ooooh drummers are hot (well some are. Roger Taylor from Queen - in his younger days - anyone? Dean Butterworth too), Moz is hot. Put them together and it's explosive! That picture is one of my favourites. I'd really like to see some of that action. :)

One word: Ringo.

Ringo-Starr-Print-C10365262.jpeg

Hot!

The footage of Johnny trying to teach him guitar chords in the "These Things Take Time" docu and the vid for "How Soon Is Now?" is great :D

ringo-starr_1.Jpg

Hot!

large_ringo.jpg

Hot! Hot!

large_ringo.jpg

Hot! Hot!

ZOMG! I forgot to tell you guyz I saw Ringo from afar yesterday!! He was across the street from my work at the Hard Rock Hotel celebrating his 68th B-day. I read -did not see this as I got there after it- "at noon, he (flashed the double peace sign and said) "Twelve o'clock-peace and love!" He said his bday wish was to spread peace and love :)

That is all. :p

Modrevolve, Corrissey, where are you??? We must write a rebuttal to this!!!

How the f can this be a bad thing...???

Moz_on_Drums.jpg

Tis not. PLUS he looks really really hot here. :D

i think he's dressed really well right there!

I agree...don't mess with the outfit...I love it.

aww yeah..love him on drums...wanna see some action! :p

Though I would love it if he could or would play the guitar too...still the drums would be great(HOT :cool:)) Moz! kthnx.

Morrissey told me that he used to have a Moog synthesizer and he wore a cape like Rick Wakeman and played progressive rock.

rick_wakeman1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom