Which instruments did Morrissey attempt to learn when he was younger?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Modrevolve, Corrissey, where are you??? We must write a rebuttal to this!!!

How the f can this be a bad thing...???

To me this is one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen of Morrissey. Seriously, if he were drumming and I was in the same room, I'd have to excuse myself it would be so hot.

Well I Wonder

Now, Today, Tomorrow.....
Hey plays with his flute a lot......

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Ooooh drummers are hot (well some are. Roger Taylor from Queen - in his younger days - anyone? Dean Butterworth too), Moz is hot. Put them together and it's explosive! That picture is one of my favourites. I'd really like to see some of that action. :)
One word: Ringo.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Hot!

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
The footage of Johnny trying to teach him guitar chords in the "These Things Take Time" docu and the vid for "How Soon Is Now?" is great :D

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Hot!

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Hot! Hot!

Corrissey

lovable loser

Hot! Hot!
ZOMG! I forgot to tell you guyz I saw Ringo from afar yesterday!! He was across the street from my work at the Hard Rock Hotel celebrating his 68th B-day. I read -did not see this as I got there after it- "at noon, he (flashed the double peace sign and said) "Twelve o'clock-peace and love!" He said his bday wish was to spread peace and love :)

That is all. :p

westendgirl

Modrevolve, Corrissey, where are you??? We must write a rebuttal to this!!!

How the f can this be a bad thing...???

Tis not. PLUS he looks really really hot here. :D

i think he's dressed really well right there!
I agree...don't mess with the outfit...I love it.

aww yeah..love him on drums...wanna see some action! :p

Though I would love it if he could or would play the guitar too...still the drums would be great(HOT :cool:)) Moz! kthnx.

D

Dave

Morrissey told me that he used to have a Moog synthesizer and he wore a cape like Rick Wakeman and played progressive rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom