Which hogwarts house do you belong in?

I'm Ravenclaw, hufflepuff, Slytherin then Gryffindor.
But this test doesn't ask where you'd want to be placed like the real sorting hat. I'd choose Gryffindor. I value bravery even if I'm not very brave. I don't back down from what I believe in even if people tend to bully me.

Gryffindor, then Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff.

I have way too much free time on my hands...

I just accidentally kicked over the Lego burrow. That "Ron's house" thing.

Whoops.

Well, they shouldn't have built it on the goddamned floor, like I told them not to.

My mom works for a man in his 90s named Elvis who complained he didn't have anything to read. So my mom borrowed my box set and took it to him. He read the first book and returned the set the next week, saying, "I don't want to read four other books about a kid on a broom." :p

My mom works for a man in his 90s named Elvis who complained he didn't have anything to read. So my mom borrowed my box set and took it to him. He read the first book and returned the set the next week, saying, "I don't want to read four other books about a kid on a broom." :p

You mean this box set?

img1777m.jpg

How come only five? Why did they put out a box set before the series was done? Hardcover's nice by the way.

Good question, I think most likely a Christmas promotion, the publishers will box up ANYTHING for Christmas. I didn't purchase this set, I worked at a bookstore at the time and we'd throw these huge release parties. I'd hang candles from the ceiling of the cafe with string so it looked like they were floating and paint bricks on butcher paper and turn the cashwrap area into a castle. My payment for doing this for a week before book 5 was released was a boxset. The other two books just sit next to it. Personally I prefer reading trade paper, they're more comfortable to hold. Like the set your son has.

Hufflepuff (79) huh? I guess laid back is me! the easy life! At least I'm not with the Slithers! :D
Gryffindor! (78) I WAS SOOOOOO CLOSE! I wanna be with Hermione, Ron and Harry! bitch :(
Ravenclaw! (72) Just as good as Gryffindor, but I feel I'd be more bored with really "brainy" swotty peeps
Slytherine (40) feck slimy Malfoy and his group! *two finger gestures*

I was downloading something so I did the quiz, the results were:
ravenclaw.jpg

76 :)
Slytherin 69 :eek:
Gryffindor 65
Hufflepuff 62

all I know is this means the same house as Cho, Luna & Myrtle :p

Tags
harry potter
Back
Top Bottom