Which Gable house does Moz reside in?

D

Dave

We all know Moz is neighbours with Johnny Depp and lives in an estate formerly owned by Robert Stigwood, F.Scott Fitzgerald, and Clark Gable. Is this the house in Brentwood or Encino. Any help to a curious onlooker would be helpful...email me if you have any insight [address removed at request of poster]
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck finding it that way. When it was first revealed that Moz lived in a Gable house, I did a lot of research. When I finally found out where Morrissey does live, it was none of several addresses I had found for Clark Gable. Nor is it any of the three Los Angeles addresses I had discovered for F. Scott Fitzgerald. Maybe these stories of past celebrity owners were created by an overzealous realtor? Who knows?

Good luck.

> We all know Moz is neighbours with Johnny Depp and lives in an estate
> formerly owned by Robert Stigwood, F.Scott Fitzgerald, and Clark Gable. Is
> this the house in Brentwood or Encino. Any help to a curious onlooker
> would be helpful...email me if you have any insight
> [address removed at request of poster] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically it is not a Gable house, and therein lies your problem in searching for Clark Gable addresses. It belonged to Clark's wife. I have been past the house, but never could bring myself to actually stop and be one of those people who stand outside with cameras waiting to see some movement.

> Technically it is not a Gable house, and therein lies your problem in
> searching for Clark Gable addresses. It belonged to Clark's wife. I have
> been past the house, but never could bring myself to actually stop and be
> one of those people who stand outside with cameras waiting to see some
> movement.
Does Morrissey mind people standing outside his house taking pictures? Im sure his neighbors must be thrilled.

> Does Morrissey mind people standing outside his house taking pictures? Im
> sure his neighbors must be thrilled.

"I often think that if people liked me and understood me and appreciated me, they'de ring once and go away. But the people whom persist, and believe me this happens everyday, well I don't really have anything to say to those people. To me, that's not adoration, it's complete rudeness. How would you feel if I stood outside your garden gate and called your name out everyday?"

So I think the answer is no.....he does not like it. And to Dave, people come here and ask this question all the time. But nobody ever posts the address here cause that's just not right. And no, he does not live in one of Gables homes. He lives in a home Gable built for his wife.

And no, he does not live in one
> of Gables homes. He lives in a home Gable built for his wife.

Didn't I just say that?

I thank you for the history lesson of exactly whom owned the property. I would never approach or bother anyone. I would infact drive by, not stalk like I read of others doing. I have been to his former manchester home and walked by, and I have been to the Lads club when I studied in England. I moved to LA for grad school and was curious. I would never bother him. I just find it humorous that all these people on here that know the answer to my query are hesitant to let someone 'annoy' moz. So I do understand the reluctance but don't quite understand the rationale because those who infact would label one a 'stalker' or bothersome seem to hold the answer to my question and often times have infact made a quick drive-by the residence themselves. So if no one wants to privately email the answer to my question I guess I understand. Thanks.

I can totally understand the hesistation that people here on Morrissey-Solo appear to be showing you and the reluctance to supply you with private information such as this. Don't you have any other interests ? This sounds like a rather sad way to pass a day in time, if you understand my meaning, and without particularly wanting to sound rude.

> I thank you for the history lesson of exactly whom owned the property. I
> would never approach or bother anyone. I would infact drive by, not stalk
> like I read of others doing. I have been to his former manchester home and
> walked by, and I have been to the Lads club when I studied in England. I
> moved to LA for grad school and was curious. I would never bother him. I
> just find it humorous that all these people on here that know the answer
> to my query are hesitant to let someone 'annoy' moz. So I do understand
> the reluctance but don't quite understand the rationale because those who
> infact would label one a 'stalker' or bothersome seem to hold the answer
> to my question and often times have infact made a quick drive-by the
> residence themselves. So if no one wants to privately email the answer to
> my question I guess I understand. Thanks.

To me, that's not adoration, it's
> complete rudeness. How would you feel if I stood outside your garden gate
> and called your name out everyday?"

OHH, poor choice of words on Morrissey's part. Would anyone actually be bothered if Morrissey did that? Especially the people hanging outside his house?
Seriously though, he's right.

Back
Top Bottom