Which ’90s Alt-Rock Dude Are You?

realitybites

making lemonade
Take this silly QUIZ.

ME: You got: Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day

You’re goofy and kind of a brat, but sometimes you surprise people with very clever insights about the world around you. You identify with losers and weirdos, but you’re definitely not an underachiever.

enhanced-buzz-25356-1391449538-2.jpg

Figures, I was a huge REM fan as a kid. Perhaps it altered my DNA.

You got: Michael Stipe from R.E.M.
You care very deeply about a lot of things – art, politics, sexuality, your many good friends. Your oblique sensibility and general refusal to be defined by others can result in some people not really understanding you, but the people who DO get you think you’re quite profound.

Thom York :squiffy:

You’re very intelligent and have excellent taste, but you can be a bit of a snob sometimes. You tend to get worried and agitated when you think about politics and injustice, but that anxiety motivates you to work hard to make the world a slightly better place.

You got: Michael Stipe from R.E.M. You care very deeply about a lot of things – art, politics, sexuality, your many good friends. Your oblique sensibility and general refusal to be defined by others can result in some people not really understanding you, but the people who DO get you think you’re quite profound.

I love Green Day, I've done drugs with Billie, I like Billie, yet I got:
alone_zps8e5a07dc.jpg

this guy, at first I am like, what :confused:
then I remember back to too many years ago, I was at a poetry slam and this freak came up spouting shit that I thought was rad!
and one of my record business buds was like: "He needs a band."
Forgot about that, so yeah, maybe this thing is right, I get Beck where it counts :straightface:

I love Green Day, I've done drugs with Billie, I like Billie, yet I got:
alone_zps8e5a07dc.jpg

this guy, at first I am like, what :confused:
then I remember back to too many years ago, I was at a poetry slam and this freak came up spouting shit that I thought was rad!
and one of my record business buds was like: "He needs a band."
Forgot about that, so yeah, maybe this thing is right, I get Beck where it counts :straightface:

Whoa, you did drugs with Billie! I bet that was quite a night. I'm glad he finally got clean and sober, like you Robby. That's awesome. There's an excellent interview with Billie Joe Armstrong in the March 7th, 2013 edition of Rolling Stone magazine. It was the first interview Billie Joe allowed after his trip to rehab for alcoholism and addiction to prescription medications. It may also be the only one he ever allowed. He tells Rolling Stone writer David Fricke, " This is definitely the only interview I'm gonna do about it." It's an excellent article. I'm not a huge fan of Rolling Stone magazine but David Fricke made it shine on this day. And Billie Joe Armstrong gives a poignant, thoughtful, and honest interview that is full of heart. This man really bares his heart and soul in this article.

Billie Joe.jpg

-my answers were rain, thoughtful chat about cinema, I'm not really into computers (only answer I could really give), tame, chips & whatever dip that is, Mr. Pig (made me laugh), and generous. So therefore I got....

Thom Yorke. I'm happy with that!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, you did drugs with Billie! I bet that was quite a night. I'm glad he finally got clean and sober, like you Robby. That's awesome. There's an excellent interview with Billie Joe Armstrong in the March 7th, 2013 edition of Rolling Stone magazine. It was the first interview Billie Joe allowed after his trip to rehab for alcoholism and addiction to prescription medications. It may also be the only one he ever allowed. He tells Rolling Stone writer David Fricke, " This is definitely the only interview I'm gonna do about it." It's an excellent article. I'm not a huge fan of Rolling Stone magazine but David Fricke made it shine on this day. And Billie Joe Armstrong gives a poignant, thoughtful, and honest interview that is full of heart. This man really bares his heart and soul in this article.

View attachment 31143

-my answers were rain, thoughtful chat about cinema, I'm not really into computers (only answer I could really give), tame, chips & whatever dip that is, Mr. Pig (made me laugh), and generous. So therefore I got....

Thom Yorke. I'm happy with that!:)
Have not followed Billy Joe Armstrong in any way for years but I'll be sure to give that a look :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom