Where would I find one of these?

M-in-Oz

My brothers are going to the US on Thursday & I have always wanted one of those black and white marbled journals. Are they called Composition Books and are they easy to come across? Where would be the best/easiest place to buy one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_book

Sorry, don't know how to post pictures.

Any office supply store like Office Max, Staples, etc.

Thanks Sicy - just want to try and find the easiest place for my brothers to get one for me. They are going to be in LA and Vegas so hope they come across an office supply store.

My brothers are going to the US on Thursday & I have always wanted one of those black and white marbled journals. Are they called Composition Books and are they easy to come across? Where would be the best/easiest place to buy one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_book

Sorry, don't know how to post pictures.
Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target and CVS. It is probably their School Supplies section.

thanks:thumb: sounds like they are easily available so fingers crossed that I get one as a present.

they come in lined and unlined. they are good for writing your own punk rock lyrics in and doodling during lectures.

they come in lined and unlined. they are good for writing your own punk rock lyrics in and doodling during lectures.

You got me there! Writing punk rock lyrics is exactly what I want to do:guitar:

I've wanted one ever since I saw them on the front cover of the Sweet Valley High books.

They come unlined? Never seen that.

they are called sketchbooks.
I noe, but I have not seen that particular type of notebook without lines.

Go iron your skirt.

I noe, but I have not seen that particular type of notebook without lines.

Go iron your skirt.

That is because if it doesn't have lines, and has slightly thicker, less-bleached paper, it is a sketchbook. Okay?

They come in colors now, I just got a purple one at CVS. :thumb:

Any Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade, etc. (drugstores)

What's even better, it's back to school season and they're on sale for about $.50 each! Have them bring you a stack!

Any Walgreens, CVS, Duane Reade, etc. (drugstores)

What's even better, it's back to school season and they're on sale for about $.50 each! Have them bring you a stack!

I was just going to say I just bought a pile of them at Walgreens. They currently have a "Back to School" sale on and the deal was buy one at $1.99 get 2 Free. So 3 for $2 basically. Normally $2.59 each. They also had a mini pocket size one for 2 for $1.
The pocket size one wasn't "hard back" like the other though, but it had that same cover style/image.

That is because if it doesn't have lines, and has slightly thicker, less-bleached paper, it is a sketchbook. Okay?
But were there other guys there?

2ex0rww.jpg

My local Walgreens

Back
Top Bottom