Where will Morrissey go when he dies?

Where will Morrissey go when he dies?

• Total voters

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Was just listening to 'One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell' and thought I'd post this lovely thread. With our cosmic prowess, where do the good people of Moz-Solo place our playboy? :D

Was just listening to 'One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell' and thought I'd post this lovely thread. With our cosmic prowess, where do the good people of Moz-Solo place our playboy? :D

I have no idea and to be honest it's not something I want to think about :(
- He's like family, almost -but since he said he wants to go to hell, so be it! ;)

Last edited:
The monster thing isn't happenin'. As a mad scientist myself, I can tell ya that his heart is too old and too worn out to be of any use to us.
So, we will just let him go to hell. I've got friends waiting on him.

Into hearts and minds.
So then, you're saying...the fourth choice? :lbf:

I have no idea and to be honest it's not something I want to think about :(
- He's like family, almost -but since he said he wants to go to hell, so be it! ;)

Mm, true, I had only meant this in jest..Recently funeral proceedings for my grandmother has got me thinking quite a bit about death and all. Quite morbid, actually. :squiffy:

to my lab
Karloff.jpg

and then he'll throw a couple of kids into the water and I'll have to lock him in my basement forever.

Last edited:
:pray::pray::pray:To the land of tumbleweeds and turquoise. Please.

Jessica_Alba_attends_24927t.jpg

Jessica agrees.

(OMG hon get me outta this. I'm getting crass and I've got a minute alone to spare. :))

i take the image you made, save it to my desktop, then upload it to my photobucket, then sometime later i post it somewhere :D
possibly forgetting, by that time, that i got it from you :o

I thought that's what you meant :p It's alright, as long as you remember you didn't make it :lbf:

Hell, of course. He asked for it so much that it's only expected that wish to be granted!

Southend.

So - hell.

Back
Top Bottom