Where was Obama born?

I know that some people actually care, but I don't. I'm more concerned about whether or not he ever surfed. Nobody seems to know. :confused: There's plenty of evidence that he body surfs, but has he ever shot the curl? Does he get stoked when he sees swells? Why won't he answer questions about this? Somebody should go to Hawaii and investigate, maybe Indonesia, too.

obamacity.gif

Map%20of%20Japan.bmp

:p

Last edited:
I'm so sick of the idiotic birthers. Half of them don't even realize that Hawaii is a state. Besides, the entire conspiracy theory only works if somebody had a time machine, or his mother knew for a fact he'd one day want to be president.

If the Democratic party needed a black guy to cast as president, there are others they could have chosen. They did not need to find the one guy with "cloudy" paperwork. And McCain was born in Panama, and apparently the laws aren't 100% clear cut on people born on American military bases. They get citizenship, no question, but I've read that the law doesn't spell out whether they are disqualified from the presidency. Besides, what if your mom goes on an 8th-month vacation to Paris and you're born there prematurely. I don't think you're disqualified under those circumstances.

All in all, who cares? Obama's American.

You mean, your heart doesn't fill with joy when you hear the beautiful screeching voice of Ms. Orly Taitz screaming "show me the birth certificate! show me the birth certificate!"?

No, psychotic people leave me cold. I think that's why I'm divorced...

then again... why doesn't he just show the birth certificate? I suppose even that won't suffice. "That looks 'shopped!" they'll all cry.

It's as plain as the nose on your face:

Barry Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. His grandparents, in an act of breathtaking cunning and foresight, had birth announcements placed in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961, just in case he ever wanted to run for President. Every copy ever shown on the internet has been shopped. A cabal of big-government insiders SAY they've seen the original birth certificate, but we all know they're a bunch of self-serving liars.

Don't forget that Barry is still an Indonesian citizen. That is where he attended a madrassa, and where he was inducted into the Islamic faith. This is why he is selling out America to the Islamo-fascists: he is undermining Israel to prevent the second coming of Jesus Christ, and allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons so that we will all be forced to bow down to our Earthly Marxist-Muslim overlords.

It's so diabolically simple - a child could see it...

It's as plain as the nose on your face:

Barry Hussein Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. His grandparents, in an act of breathtaking cunning and foresight, had birth announcements placed in two Hawaiian newspapers in 1961, just in case he ever wanted to run for President. Every copy ever shown on the internet has been shopped. A cabal of big-government insiders SAY they've seen the original birth certificate, but we all know they're a bunch of self-serving liars.

Don't forget that Barry is still an Indonesian citizen. That is where he attended a madrassa, and where he was inducted into the Islamic faith. This is why he is selling out America to the Islamo-fascists: he is undermining Israel to prevent the second coming of Jesus Christ, and allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons so that we will all be forced to bow down to our Earthly Marxist-Muslim overlords.

It's so diabolically simple - a child could see it...

Oh, you think it's simple. But you're wrong! It's much bigger than that. Two words: time machine. This goes all the way to the top. It was the Scientologists who orchestrated it. But we won't know until later, when they go back and unshoot Kennedy. Then it will all begin to make sense.

Yes, the key to the ridiculousness is that only someone who could see the future would know to begin setting up forged documents in 1964 or whenever the hell he was born.

Well I could see that someone would say their child was born in Hawaii so they could be a US citizen. Was Hawaii a state then?

Had been for two years. And if he was born to a citizen, even one visiting overseas, he'd still be a citizen. McCain is, and he was born in Panama. Military bases overseas are a gray area. They aren't territories or protectorates, but as far as I know someone born on a base overseas as a military dependent isn't disqualified from holding office.

Here's the Snopes article on McCain's citizenship, which probably offers a hyperbole-free perspective compared to the Obama citizenship articles out there. http://www.snopes.com/politics/mccain/citizen.asp

I heard something like that about that McCain guy. He has a lot of nerve trying to fight immigration from Mexico when he was born clear on the other side of it.

I know someone who knows, but I vowed never to say her name again on Solo. They even went to the same High School which is so cool, different years though.

George Washington wasn't born in the United States either. Do the Tea Partiers know this? What do they make of it? :eek:

Tags
politics rodeo clown with dave
Back
Top Bottom