Where was Obama born?

George Washington wasn't born in the United States either. Do the Tea Partiers know this? What do they make of it? :eek:

Right before the election I took a cab to an airport and the driver started going on and on about how Obama was a communist, etc, etc, etc... I was just nodding to everything, but when he said that Obama wasn't not even born in this country I told him "so what, even if that were true, McCain wasn't born in the US either".

Him: "whattttt?".
Me: "Yeah, he was born in Panama".

So I had to open wikipedia on my phone and show him.

He was in such shock that we almost got into a car accident.

Lesson of the day: if a crazed republican is ranting about politics while he's driving the vehicle you're in, agree with everything they say.

Is Hawaii a real state though, or is it like Puerto Rico? I think Alaska is a real state because it's connected by land and I don't count Canada. But if Hawaii can be a state then any place can be a state.

Is Hawaii a real state though, or is it like Puerto Rico? I think Alaska is a real state because it's connected by land and I don't count Canada. But if Hawaii can be a state then any place can be a state.

you're kidding right?

Please tell me you're kidding. Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory; Hawaii is a state.

Last edited:
Right before the election I took a cab to an airport and the driver started going on and on about how Obama was a communist, etc, etc, etc... I was just nodding to everything, but when he said that Obama wasn't not even born in this country I told him "so what, even if that were true, McCain wasn't born in the US either".

Him: "whattttt?".
Me: "Yeah, he was born in Panama".

So I had to open wikipedia on my phone and show him.

He was in such shock that we almost got into a car accident.

Lesson of the day: if a crazed republican is ranting about politics while he's driving the vehicle you're in, agree with everything they say.

Look at the bright side. If he was so disturbed he almost wrecked his ride, you must have gotten through to him. Most of the crazies always have next-level delusions to outflank even the most airtight truths. I'd have expected him to say, "Get that Satanic device out of my car!" or "I see the liars in the liberal media have infected this...'wikipedia' thingamagum, too". :rolleyes:

The Teabaggers have already launched a holy war against Thomas Jefferson:

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/texas-removes-thomas-jefferson-from-teaching-standard/19397481

Who knows, Washington may be next...

I almost wish Texas would secede. Jefferson, Adams, Franklin... these guys were closer to hopeful agnostics than anything else. There was no Bible-thumping going on, they could actually see the danger in that practice.

Could I secede? Is there actually a place I could go? My lease ends in a few months and I'm unemployed, I'm totally flexible.

I almost wish Texas would secede. Jefferson, Adams, Franklin... these guys were closer to hopeful agnostics than anything else. There was no Bible-thumping going on, they could actually see the danger in that practice.

Could I secede? Is there actually a place I could go? My lease ends in a few months and I'm unemployed, I'm totally flexible.

You may as well secede. Nothing will stop these movements once they get going, like the Texas textbook change. Reasonable people in America will one day soon realize they're in the same dilemma as Wile E. Coyote: already over the cliff. They only need to look down.

animation3.jpeg

All too true, Sister. The founding fathers were a bunch of commie-pinkos nearly to a man. There isn't a one of them who could run for office today on the "Patriot" ticket. :rolleyes:

You may as well secede. Nothing will stop these movements once they get going, like the Texas textbook change. Reasonable people in America will one day soon realize they're in the same dilemma as Wile E. Coyote: already over the cliff. They only need to look down.

Hell no, Worm.

The secessionists are going to succeed and form their own country where there is no social contract and where Jesus is King.

Then we will be left in peace to form a more perfect union and work on that transcontinental ballistic missile shield.

The secessionists are going to succeed and form their own country where there is no social contract and where Jesus is King.

How is that supposed to be comforting? You don't feel threatened by secessionists elsewhere in the world who want to form their own country where there is no social contract and where Allah is King? :rolleyes:

Ah, wait, now I see...

Then we will be left in peace to form a more perfect union and work on that transcontinental ballistic missile shield.

You place your faith in science! Hey, I lost faith in science years ago after the events depicted in "Maxwell Smart and The Nude Bomb" never materialized. :rolleyes:

All too true, Sister. The founding fathers were a bunch of commie-pinkos nearly to a man. There isn't a one of them who could run for office today on the "Patriot" ticket. :rolleyes:

Hell no, Worm.

I can see some potential here. Let's them go, and give them Alaska. With the effects of global warming (which they deny exist, lol) they can farm and ranch for sustenance while they begin setting up oil-drilling facilities. By the time they get that up and running, down in the lower 48, without their opposition, we will have set up alternative energy generation sources (like the massive, impressive wind farms going in across Northern Indiana- you have GOT to see them, it's stunning). We will also give them the monopoly on beef production, since they have all that land. We won't need their stinking oil, and they'll see just how "right" they were as carbon emissions plummet and Alaska gets chilly again...

Who's with me?

Why is the certificate number blacked out? I guess that makes it harder for bad people to look it up or something.

I don't know, anyway.

also...

Does this mean Obama was born in Hawaii?

“Yes,” said Hawaii Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo, in both email and telephone interviews with the Tribune. “That’s what Dr. Fukino is saying.”

Dr f*** No? Are you kidding me? The Illuminatti really have a great sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fukino is a proper Japanese name.

fuki is a butterbur in Japanese, I have a friend whose name is similar to Dr Fukino.

Really sad that all the names start with 'fu' reminds you only derogatory word.

Last edited:
It doesn't remind me of a derogatory word, more like a phonetic approximation of a common slang term meaning roughly, "I strongly disagree".

The word "f***" is nothing to be worried about. It means a lot of different things.

In Hawaii, for God's sake.

*edited for civility's sake*

Obama%20birth%20certificate.jpg

for god's sake.

So why was it such a big deal about releasing the long form? People even said that, at the time, Hawaii did not issue a long form version. Sadly, this was a no-win situation for Obama. He should have released the long-form a long time ago. The fact that he did so today will count as a victory for Trump who is pretty sure this is solid, but still says, "I want to see it."

Apparently, Obama is going to have to carry his papers on him at all times now, and not just in Arizona.

So why was it such a big deal about releasing the long form? People even said that, at the time, Hawaii did not issue a long form version. Sadly, this was a no-win situation for Obama. He should have released the long-form a long time ago. The fact that he did so today will count as a victory for Trump who is pretty sure this is solid, but still says, "I want to see it."

Apparently, Obama is going to have to carry his papers on him at all times now, and not just in Arizona.

He should not have had to show it at all. Bill O'Reilly has even looked at the "birthers" as the morons that they are. I actually look at this as a sign of weakness and caving in. The President is a private citizen who merely needs to show the same type of birth certificate that all others who declares themselves as candidates must show and disclose their financials. The people that were not convinced by this are going to remain unconvinced no matter what he shows them. I am a bit uncomfortable that he acknowledged this despite Donald Trump shouting his mouth off.

By the way... you want to talk about Presidents who may not have been born in this country? Check out Chester Arthur who may or may not have been born in Vermont but may have actually been born in Canada.

By the way, to the person that inquired about Washington last year. It was written into the Constitution that the President must have been born from this county. The Constitution literally makes an exception for those that were born BEFORE the document was ratified but they had to have been British Subjects. Martin Van Bueren is the first President that was born in what was recognized as the United States.

On top of that, Panama, Military FPO's and other areas under US jurisdiction are considered the equivalent to being born in one of the fifty states.

Myself I can never be President as I was born on the Lost Island which slips through space and time.

Tags
politics rodeo clown with dave
Back
Top Bottom