Where the fcuk is everyone.....

I've got a question fer yew so you'll feel less alone and hated, what is that symbol like two girls sitting leaning on eachothers back in that child's shirt symbol stands for?...(on your signature)

Pervomartovtsi said:
I've got a question fer yew so you'll feel less alone and hated, what is that symbol like two girls sitting leaning on eachothers back in that child's shirt symbol stands for?...(on your signature)

YIPEEEEE!!!

:D

That is the make of the shirt, Kappa, their logo.
Like Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc.

Ain't he cute??!!!!!!

I hate to be the killjoy here but I think it's a BOY and a girl :D
Yeah, the kid is great. It's never too early to start learning some important life skills... Is it your son/nephew/neigbour's kid or you found the photo on the web?

Last edited:
chica said:
Yeah, the kid is great. It's never to early to start learning some important life skills... Is it your son/nephew/neigbour's kid or you found the photo on the web?

:D

Just a pic I pinched off someone else.

andy_fozzy said:
Ain't he cute??!!!!!!

A fledgling yob, how very cute!

Is he a future member of the Pompey crew? :)

(I haven't watched any of the World Cup. I hate all this faux footie interest. Girls at work began to go 'oh yes, it was a very good match. Japan played brilliantly' and I'm sat there thinking 'and this is from your vast knowledge of Japanese football history?' so I say to them 'do you watch football often, then?', 'oh, only England matches,'. Oh, funny that, seeing as I don't recall us being in their group :rolleyes: . People say it's patriotic but I don't really think it is, seeing as the moment we lost people tore down flags and threw them in the bin. There's more to taking pride in your country than a passing interest in how they fare at a quadannual - yay, I made a new word - sporting event.)

Dupree said:
andy_fozzy said:
Ain't he cute??!!!!!![/QUOTE

A fledgling yob, how very cute!

Is he a future member of the Pompey crew? :)

(I haven't watched any of the World Cup. I hate all this faux footie interest. Girls at work began to go 'oh yes, it was a very good match. Japan played brilliantly' and I'm sat there thinking 'and this is from your vast knowledge of Japanese football history?' so I say to them 'do you watch football often, then?', 'oh, only England matches,'. Oh, funny that, seeing as I don't recall us being in their group :rolleyes: . People say it's patriotic but I don't really think it is, seeing as the moment we lost people tore down flags and threw them in the bin. There's more to taking pride in your country than a passing interest in how they fare at a quadannual - yay, I made a new word - sporting event.)

Hiya K.

He'd make a wicked Pompey lad wouldn't he :D

Nice touch on your post, very amusing!!!!

So now it's over then, can these pathetic hipocritcal knob-heads remove those bloody England flags from their cars. God they are pissing me off........

andy_fozzy said:
God they are pissing me off........

The girls-pretending-they-enjoy-football-when-they-never-normally-speak-about-it thing really does irritate me. I know I will make many of you sigh in frustration by saying this but I don't find football interesting to watch and I know my work colleagues don't either. So why endure it??

I just don't get them!

Dupree said:
The girls-pretending-they-enjoy-football-when-they-never-normally-speak-about-it thing really does irritate me. I know I will make many of you sigh in frustration by saying this but I don't find football interesting to watch and I know my work colleagues don't either. So why endure it??

I just don't get them!

Hey, their the ones with the flags :D

I upset one at work the other day, by saying all flag weilding idiots are embarrasing themselves. Oh I did laugh!!!!

andy_fozzy said:
Hey, their the ones with the flags :D

I upset one at work the other day, by saying all flag weilding idiots are embarrasing themselves. Oh I did laugh!!!!

You think that's bad?? My current object of affection (that I spoke about on another thread here, I can't remember which) has a rock painted white with a St George's cross on it and has a flag draped over the door of his office. :(

He is, however, a genuine football fan.

This, in itself, though is not a good thing.

Dupree said:
You think that's bad?? My current object of affection (that I spoke about on another thread here, I can't remember which) has a rock painted white with a St George's cross on it and has a flag draped over the door of his office. :(

He is, however, a genuine football fan.

This, in itself, though is not a good thing.

Oh my dear good god NOOOOO.
That is terrible :eek:

But as it's you, I suppose I can forgive him :)

Lol, don't worry - it will come to nothing (as it always does).

He is engaged and probably doesn't even know that I stare longingly at his office at every given opportunity (unless he is a secret Moz fan and reads this forum, in which case I will be hideously embarrassed).

Dupree said:
Lol, don't worry - it will come to nothing (as it always does).

He is engaged and probably doesn't even know that I stare longingly at his office at every given opportunity (unless he is a secret Moz fan and reads this forum, in which case I will be hideously embarrassed).

Hey, be a bit more posative girl!

TELL him how you feel. What have you got to lose??

I know you have to work with him, but don't worry, I make a twat of myself quite often. You get used to it :o

chica said:

yes it was... it seems I only see girls everywhere!

for example

24ec.png

some people see dolphins, but I can't quite concentrate:D

Pervomartovtsi said:
yes it was... it seems I only see girls everywhere!

for example

24ec.png

some people see dolphins, but I can't quite concentrate:D

It looks like the woman has a dolphin coming out of her va... oh snap!

andy_fozzy said:
TELL him how you feel. What have you got to lose??

I know you have to work with him, but don't worry, I make a twat of myself quite often. You get used to it :o

I really couldn't do that...the pressure of something so serious and the fact my attraction to him is crushingly strong meant any attempt to communicate my feelings would probably lead to a strange monologue about the effectiveness of using elephants as public transport or how I want to write a children's book about pidgeons.

Besides, he has a fianceé and I have to work with him. I couldn't cope with the rejection!

The Christmas party seems to be the best location for any plan that may be formulated...just kidding!

Dupree said:
I really couldn't do that...the pressure of something so serious and the fact my attraction to him is crushingly strong meant any attempt to communicate my feelings would probably lead to a strange monologue about the effectiveness of using elephants as public transport or how I want to write a children's book about pidgeons.

Besides, he has a fianceé and I have to work with him. I couldn't cope with the rejection!

The Christmas party seems to be the best location for any plan that may be formulated...just kidding!

Bless ya!

Don't worry mate, being single ain't all that bad y'know.....

Back
Top Bottom