Where is the happy birthday thread?! here!

Quando quando quando

Happy birthday Moz!!
Congratulations.
You're in the prime of your life as a great artist.
Never to be forgotten.
NEVAH!

Hahaha!

One of my gay friends was the same age as him. Tall and with his looks and that but he had a very dark side to him as well. He wanted me to become his property cause that is how he viewed the ones he loved or felt something for.

He planned to buy a house for us and all that and I was supposed to replace his older lover and partner for years who was fine with the arrangement. So somehow I can relate with middle east women getting married without their own actual consent.

Happy Birthday Morrissey, I shook your hand once and it was rough as an untreated plank. I still pick wooden splinters from that hand.

You are herpes.

Hahaha!

One of my gay friends was the same age as him. Tall and with his looks and that but he had a very dark side to him as well. He wanted me to become his property cause that is how he viewed the ones he loved or felt something for.

He planned to buy a house for us and all that and I was supposed to replace his older lover and partner for years who was fine with the arrangement. So somehow I can relate with middle east women getting married without their own actual consent.

Happy Birthday Morrissey, I shook your hand once and it was rough as an untreated plank. I still pick wooden splinters from that hand.

Dearest Morrissey,

Happy 58th from your loyal fans in El Paso, Texas, and neighboring Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. Many of our friends from "south of the border" joined us in downtown El Paso to celebrate your birthday weekend this past Friday. Many of us discussed how Trump's stupid wall would destroy the vibrant culture in our "sister cities." But we took solace knowing you are on our side as you've always been: "I'd lay down my life for the lost boys of El Paso" you wrote on page 411 of your autobiography. Thank you for giving us something to celebrate together- Moz "fanaticos" now, today, tomorrow and always.

Dearest Morrissey,

Happy 58th from your loyal fans in El Paso, Texas, and neighboring Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. Many of our friends from "south of the border" joined us in downtown El Paso to celebrate your birthday weekend this past Friday. Many of us discussed how Trump's stupid wall would destroy the vibrant culture in our "sister cities." But we took solace knowing you are on our side as you've always been: "I'd lay down my life for the lost boys of El Paso" you wrote on page 411 of your autobiography. Thank you for giving us something to celebrate together- Moz "fanaticos" now, today, tomorrow and always.
I read weeks ago that building companies are fighting each other to get the contract to build that wall. Something tells me it will never be built so you should worry about the usual things in life instead.

I read weeks ago that building companies are fighting each other to get the contract to build that wall. Something tells me it will never be built so you should worry about the usual things in life instead.
But should it go ahead El Paso will be renamed El Pacifier and everyone there will be feeling like they are sucking on one.

Hahaha!

I once shook his hand too, but it wasn't a full handshake.
I don't think he can give them anymore or has to be careful cause that many full handshakes will injure your hand badly, in the not too long run, in his case. Cause especially the men who want to convince themselves and maybe Moz too, they ARE very manly, will squeeze.

A meeting with Moz, by ways of listening to his music or seeing him on stage, a handshake or whatever is not going to be without any consequences, for the rest of your life.
Think about that what you like but it is a fact. ;)

Hahaha!

You're supposed to let them buy the house and then they have a tragic accident. You could have gotten advice from that killer you met in the lonely hearts club.

Dear Moz,
I first met you in a health food shop in the mid 80's and have been lucky enough to cross paths several times thereafter.
Who'd of thought you'd still be causing a ruckus 30+ years later?
From the very heart of my bottom:
Enjoy your day of birth as much as it's at all possible.
Thank you for the music.
FWD.

Last edited:
Tags
birthday
Back
Top Bottom