Where is Morrissey's home now?

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
London? L.A.? Rome? Dublin? Manchester?

When all this touring is over, just wondering where home base is?

I'm pretty sure he has a house in Dublin. Not sure if he sold his old place in Kensington?

I'm pretty sure he has a house in Dublin. Not sure if he sold his old place in Kensington?

Not sure where you get Kensington from, he hasn't had a house there since the 80's

He never lived in Los Feliz. He did live in West Hollywood though.

Not sure where you get Kensington from, he hasn't had a house there since the 80's

Yes, you're right, perhaps I should have said "London" more generally. Although I'm pretty sure he didn't move far away - I seem to remember reading Primrose Hill? - and he stayed there throughout much of the 90s, I don't think he sold it when he moved to LA. In fact, I don't think he's actually lived in England at all over the last ten years...wasn't he "homeless" and floating from hotel to hotel at one point after leaving Rome?

I'm not sure if Moz has a UK residence - I recall reading that Mike Joyce could grab it in lieu of the outstanding court settlement. That was a few years back, unless Morrissey has paid up? Doubt it somehow....

Yes, you're right, perhaps I should have said "London" more generally. Although I'm pretty sure he didn't move far away - I seem to remember reading Primrose Hill? - and he stayed there throughout much of the 90s, I don't think he sold it when he moved to LA. In fact, I don't think he's actually lived in England at all over the last ten years...wasn't he "homeless" and floating from hotel to hotel at one point after leaving Rome?

Last time I walked by the house in Primrose Hill where he lived it looked really abandoned, like someone hasn't lived there for ages. Made me think that perhaps he never sold it? He just moved?

Back
Top Bottom