Where is everyone coming from?

bush_flips_off_US.jpg

americans suck

Then why use there phrases? i.e. 'suck'.

The fact is Morrissey actually isn;t that popular in the UK by mainstream audiences. It's only the indie seen that treats him like a saint.

Alot of people say who when i mention Morrissey to them, does that make him Shit no? Just as alot of people knowing who Timberlake is does not make him any good.

Then why use there phrases? i.e. 'suck'.

The fact is Morrissey actually isn;t that popular in the UK by mainstream audiences. It's only the indie seen that treats him like a saint.

Alot of people say who when i mention Morrissey to them, does that make him Shit no? Just as alot of people knowing who Timberlake is does not make him any good.

i used suck in sarcasm

9535828_d206e8ba8a_m.jpg

Your purely a wind-up merchant are'nt you?

Obviously your Sarcasm was lost on me was'nt it.

Nice to see you evaded the other points i made. I guess that means i win?

morrissey

only person in 2004 to have 4 top 10 uk hits

pretty mainstream

your point was crap

morrissey

only person in 2004 to have 4 top 10 uk hits

pretty mainstream

your point was crap

It was his comeback for goodness sake! Don;t take everything on face value, otherwise your views become one dimensional at the least.

The point was that i meet people in the UK who don;t know who Morrissey is and have no interest in him, i also meet people who can;t stand him.

There are people in America who know who Morrissey is and that is why he toured there extensively!!! And has had many sell out gigs there, both with the Smiths and as a solo artist. I mean for goodness sake the Dallas video was shot in America was'nt it, unless that was the dallas in Norwich!

It was his comeback for goodness sake! Don;t take everything on face value, otherwise your views become one dimensional at the least.

The point was that i meet people in the UK who don;t know who Morrissey is and have no interest in him, i also meet people who can;t stand him.

There are people in America who know who Morrissey is and that is why he toured there extensively!!! And has had many sell out gigs there, both with the Smiths and as a solo artist. I mean for goodness sake the Dallas video was shot in America was'nt it, unless that was the dallas in Norwich!

calm down, calm down

Scousers1.jpg

Wow. How quickly this thread got off topic and anti-American after such an innocent question of "Where is Everyone Coming From?"

Back to the topic...
coming from Central California. ;)

I'll be attending all 3 nights as well.

haha Yes, but alas, I feel that I've missed out on quite a lot from not being able to see him often in the past. I saw him first in 2002 and not again until the Chicago show that just passed. I went to see him during the Inland Inasion tour in Los Angeles some years ago, but he fell ill. Now that I am financially capable of seeing him, I would like to try any chance I get. ;)

False, the people elect the electoral collage, the electoral collage nominates the candidate who is most popular in the state.

wellll
technically the people still DO elect the president because the electoral college has never voted against the people's choice (although they have the right to)
but that was a good point though. anything to get "mike joyce" off this message board. i hate trolls!

Back
Top Bottom