Where is everyone coming from?

Wow, you must be real smart. First you survey every citizen in england and found out only teenage girls like justin timberlake. And now you survey every american and found out that we dont leave our state, let alone our country. But wait, my sister just went to england last december. But maybe you missed her when you were doing the surveys.

Ha ha! :D

Holy moly. What did I miss!?? Quit beng so ridiculous about this mike joyce. Although this did make me laugh, how you think you know so much. Sure there are plenty of people who love r'n'b and rap, and A LOT that don't, me included. And yes, there are a lot of hispanics who love morrissey, including me! Check some of your "so called facts" before you give your input on things.

MozLove, I'm coming from just a few cities away from Pasadena....El Monte. Where there are a slew of MEXICANS WHO PROBABLY LOVE MORRISSEY!!!!:D

Oh and you must be crazy to think that "Americans" don't travel outside of their country let alone their hometown. I've got a countless amount of friends and family who have done both!

Holy moly. What did I miss!?? Quit beng so ridiculous about this mike joyce. Although this did make me laugh, how you think you know so much. Sure there are plenty of people who love r'n'b and rap, and A LOT that don't, me included. And yes, there are a lot of hispanics who love morrissey, including me! Check some of your "so called facts" before you give your input on things.

MozLove, I'm coming from just a few cities away from Pasadena....El Monte. Where there are a slew of MEXICANS WHO PROBABLY LOVE MORRISSEY!!!!:D

Oh and you must be crazy to think that "Americans" don't travel outside of their country let alone their hometown. I've got a countless amount of friends and family who have done both!

80% of americans dont even own a passport

Oh god, please just ignore the troll...

Seems to be what's best! I can't understand why people love to be SO controversial. What's the point?? It gets one nowhere.....
The important thing is that we all love Morrissey and his music and are more than appreciative that he has continued to do these concerts.....where ever they are.

i'm coming from chatsworth in the san fernando valley.

i was @ the civic center this morning getting tix. i got orchestra left center for thursday and friday.

i would love to meet people from here before the show, if there would be people wanting to meet.:D

i'm coming from chatsworth in the san fernando valley.

i was @ the civic center this morning getting tix. i got orchestra left center for thursday and friday.

i would love to meet people from here before the show, if there would be people wanting to meet.:D

I'm coming from the San Fernando Valley too, Woodland Hills.

80% of americans dont even own a passport

even though this IS true, and that many americans ARE lazy, ignorant, thick-waisted and thick-headed people who support murderous corporations like wal mart and mcdonalds, im just saying you cant be so broad because there are a lot of amazing people here, wheather american or not, with awesome views and tastes and so on.

so lets drop it. but thank you for recognizing these patriotic swines ;)

even though this IS true, and that many americans ARE lazy, ignorant, thick-waisted and thick-headed people who support murderous corporations like wal mart and mcdonalds, im just saying you cant be so broad because there are a lot of amazing people here, wheather american or not, with awesome views and tastes and so on.

so lets drop it. but thank you for recognizing these patriotic swines ;)

Well said! ;)

Back
Top Bottom