Where is everyone coming from?

There is a lot of hispanics who like morrissey. And i'm one of them.

you listen to nickelback and justin timberlake

sad

You know there is people in england or wherever else that likes justin timberlake. But what does justin timberlake have to do with morrissey.

not sure what my age has to do with anything though

And nothing you have been saying in here has to do with this post. I just wanted to see where people are traveling to see Morrissey.

I traveled to Amsterdam. Sadly can't afford to travel to America. :mad:

Oh that's cool. I would love to see him out of the us too. Maybe one day. When i save some extra money so i can fly over there.

americans dont even leave their state nevermind leave the country

Wow, you must be real smart. First you survey every citizen in england and found out only teenage girls like justin timberlake. And now you survey every american and found out that we dont leave our state, let alone our country. But wait, my sister just went to england last december. But maybe you missed her when you were doing the surveys.

Wow, you must be real smart. First you survey every citizen in england and found out only teenage girls like justin timberlake. And now you survey every american and found out that we dont leave our state, let alone our country. But wait, my sister just went to england last december. But maybe you missed her when you were doing the surveys.

its impossible to miss any american with the size of them

Back
Top Bottom