where in the world is Morrissey / Morrissey spottings

Re: where in the world is Morrissey

No he doesnt. He had enough of USA for now after Two disaster tours. He hated the Hollywood High film due to the boring/inept crowd. He is planning to tour the UK very soon as he knows only the UK fans can get his career back on track.

That would make sense. Hopefully you are right, how wonderful it would be to have him back in the UK!

He is planning to tour the UK very soon as he knows only the UK fans can get his career back on track.

Unless he has a new band, a good set list and some new good songs, no we won't.

Maybe the anony tour rumors are true...

Last edited by a moderator:

That link is from April.

That link is from April.

Lol. I am awesome at internet. Why did she just repost it? I saw another one like that a few weeks ago saying that Morrissey cancelled his tour AGAIN and everyone was responding to it like it was new news, it was like they were just stirring up dirt. It was in Spanish too if I recall.

It was from today.

The tweet was from today, but the article in the link is old. I got tricked, it's easy while scanning twitter to go into twitter-only-equals-cutting-edge-news mode.

Unless he has a new band, a good set list and some new good songs, no we won't.

So if there is a gig in Wales soon, you are not gonna go?!!

The tweet was from today, but the article in the link is old. I got tricked, it's easy while scanning twitter to go into twitter-only-equals-cutting-edge-news mode.

Hmm, but the link did say that Morrissey was confirmed for 2014?!

So if there is a gig in Wales soon, you are not gonna go?!!

It depends if Morrissey is going to sell tickets at a reasonable price. I went to see My Bloody Valentine this year which cost me just below £20 and I saw Robin Guthrie for £15. Morrissey will probably rise his prices for over £40. Even though he gets a much bigger crowd and has an awful lot more money than they do! I don't want to pay for greed, I want to pay for good music!

Last edited by a moderator:

It depends if Morrissey is going to sell tickets at a reasonable price at the working class. I don't think Morrissey has known the words "working class" for a long long time. I just know the prices are going to be ridiculously high. My Bloody Valentine just below £20. Robin Guthrie I went to see for £15. Morrissey will probably puts his for over £40!

Davie, quitchyerbitchin and go canvass Hull neighborhoods looking for the man and report back here. kthnx. :D

He's in my garden, hoeing my lawn.

Moz just sent me a txt. He's been arrested:

"Man arrested at Buckingham Palace after scaling fence.A suspected burglar was arrested after scaling a 12-foot fence and breaking in to Buckingham Palace. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...at-Buckingham-Palace-after-scaling-fence.html

I'll stand bail, again. But I'm getting fed up with this stuff. Our friendship is strong, but there are limits! I told him to calm down about the Olympic diss when Lizzy dissed him by jumping out of the helicopter to show she was hip to cultural mash-ups. Unlike u Moz, eh mt8? lOL!! stfu, i'll be at the station soon, no more txts!

regards

BrummieBoy

Last edited:

Morrissey doesn't text. He sexts. :cool:

PLS PLS PLS LET ME GT WHT I WNT...UR VAGNA

Morrissey is still great he just needs to drop leaches like Jesse and Kristeen..They have both proved to be a massive disaster.
He had tried to help them as he likes them but they are just shit (deep down he knows it)

Back
Top Bottom