Where can I get ROTT for less in So Cal?

J

JoeyInOC

Planning on buying ROTT on my lunch break. Anyone in the west coast pick up a copy yet? Who's selling the special edition for less? Someone mentioned Best Buy and Circuit City but wasn't sure if they were referring to the special edition. I'm near a Tower but sometimes they're a bit pricey, even on new releases. Thanks!

As far as I know Circuit City has it advertised for $9.99. Be careful though, I just went to one and they did'nt have it because they never ordered it! Call first. Also, Amoeba music on Sunset might have it for a pretty reasonable price.

Oops, Sorry $9.99 for reg. edition

Although, Amoeba still might have the Special edition for cheap.

$9.99 standard and $14.99 deluxe at Tower Records

Just picked it up on my lunch break. Those are the prices at Tower, in case anyone wanted to know.

For those in San Diego, M-Theory Records is giving away a 'promo copy' only of the 7" single when you buy ROTT. It's I think $14.99 for the album, but it's worth getting for the 7". I was told only 500 were sent out in the U.S. for promos. Once the 8 or so I saw are gone, that's it.

>Planning on buying ROTT on my lunch break. Anyone in the west coast pick
> up a copy yet? Who's selling the special edition for less? Someone
> mentioned Best Buy and Circuit City but wasn't sure if they were referring
> to the special edition. I'm near a Tower but sometimes they're a bit
> pricey, even on new releases. Thanks!

Re: are any of those available in LA??

> Hm?

I don't know about L.A. I was told 'nationwide'. Best bet is your local indie record shop.

Re: At Fry's Electronics

Fry's Electronics (which in all honesty is not known to have a "variety" of CDs) has the following prices:

ROTT - Regular Edition $13.99 (but if you're smart, price match it from somewhere else and most likely they will discount it)

ROTT - Special Edition $16.99 (same as above - about price matching)

Back
Top Bottom