Morrissey Central "WHEN YOU ARE THE QUARRY" (January 6, 2023)

unnamed-11.png

by MORRISSEY

I am aware that the ludicrous 'Morrissey is Far Right' attributions have very recently wiggled back into minor vogue on all of the usual gossip sites. This rush is, I am assured, in view of Miley Cyrus wanting to be removed from 'I Am Veronica', and suddenly the very dated rehash of "This is because of Morrissey's political views" wobbles out - delighting those for whom I am a book that under no circumstances can they stop reading. My friends are fully aware of a certain aim to put me out of circulation, which has inexplicably become relentless even though the entire point of Cancel Culture is to never again acknowledge whomever has been cancelled. You cannot constantly vomit out the same regurgitated "he should not be listened to" dirge year after year, because YOU are displaying an obsession that you urge others to avoid. I had secretly hoped that the glorious benefit of being cancelled would be that I could never again receive a bad review, because even to give me yet another oh-so-predictable bad review confirms that I am not, after all, cancelled. But the Cancel Vultures write only in headlines; they do not answer questions; their darts aim only for the inspired elite of perceptive intelligence. The Vultures are usually chief exponents of the hate and harassment which they themselves define as justification for Cancellation of others. Cancel Vultures are unknowable blanks, and they only attack those of whom they are most jealous - because others don't count. They will not forgive you for being alive, but they will not square up to you face-to-face because they would be forced to look into your eyes … where the wordless truth resides. Worst of all, Cancel Vultures cannot ever apologize for being wrong. This would be worse than death. I have been invited onto U.S. and U.K television news outlets to discuss the situation with Miley and 'Bonfire of teenagers', but of course, there's no point. In truth, Miley has backed off for reasons unconnected to me, having had a major clash with a key figure in 'the circle'. I cannot give any details about the private fight because … it is private, after all.

Miley knew everything about me when she arrived to sing 'I Am Veronica' almost two years ago; she walked into the studio already singing the song. She volunteered. I did not ask her to get involved. Her professionalism was astounding, her vocals a joy to behold. Every minute that I spent with Miley was loving and funny. She asked if she could be in the 'Veronica' video. I was very honored. She told me that Morrissey songs are on 24-hour rotation in her house, and she had frequently been photographed in Morrissey t-shirts. Miley came into my world; I did not venture towards hers. I was eternally thankful, and even now, I remain so.

The campaign to destroy my career was originally led by four male individuals in Britain, each of whom have prominent positions on social media - and they have full unedited access to the Legacy Media. At some point, each one of them had hopes of a candle-lit friendship with me, and this did not happen. Their rage for attention then took a different turn. They want some form of Wikipedia mention as well as a future personal Index reference in 'Who Killed Morrissey?'. Yes, staggeringly, that is their goal.

Although the Left changed and deserted me many years ago, I am most certainly not Far Right, and I have not ever met anyone who claims to be Far Right. My politics are straightforward: I recognize realities. Some realities horrify me, and some do not, but I accept that I was not created so that others might gratify me and delight me with all that they think and do - what a turgid life that would be. I've been offended all of my life, and it has strengthened me, and I am glad. I wouldn't have the journey any other way. Only by hearing the opinions of others can we form truly rational views, and therefore we must never accept a beehive society that refuses to reflect a variety of views.

I am therefore sorry to report to some of you that I am absolutely not Far Right. If your wearisome echo disapproves of me not being Far Right, I wish you the hope that you deny yourself. Britain's 'Question Time' has thrown the red carpet my way six times asking me to appear on television to discuss the Left-Right divide, but I have always refused, and not least of all because I am sick to death of a debate that can never possibly resolve itself. I also refuse because I am apolitical, and if nothing else, I know my place.

I do not care very much about myself - and I never have. But the crucial point about 'Music as Art' is evident in life-changing music that has always happened before anyone expected it. The very best examples are the Sex Pistols, David Bowie, the Ramones, the Velvet Underground, Alice Cooper, and even the Dolls and Iggy: no one saw these monoliths coming, therefore the people discovered them before the industry had time to halt the fun. Now, alas, music cannot happen unless it adheres to strict industry guidelines, and this falsely assures the listening public that things could not possibly be better than they currently are. The infantilised world is delighted to stream music, but if they were asked to walk 50 yards to a record shop to access those very songs … they wouldn't bother to. However, the connection between the music industry and Cancel Vultures is that they both agree that their main job is to stop singers and bands from saying anything important. Respecting equal freedom for those that you control … is not freedom. Music as Art has now been destroyed because it expands public opinion, and thus, with the current Top 100 downloads … no bubbles can ever rise. Songs once kept listeners occupied for years, but this has been replaced by suspiciously instant stardom for anyone obedient enough to agree that babies are naturally born through the left ear. Proper artists need not apply. Imagination must be paralyzed, and saying nothing whatsoever is the only pathway to all music awards. Look for yourself.

Following Britain's 9/11 abomination at the Manchester Arena, Miley was asked to take part in the Don't Look Back In Anger event, and she refused. I asked her why she had refused, and she said "I am not into all that."

I write these words mainly for (but not directly about) my audience - who are the best and most incredible audience that anyone could dream of, and perhaps many onlookers are jealous of this fact. I have not ever voted for a political party in my life, and I have not ever joined a political party, and I have not ever attended a political rally. On the political stage, I do not exist: you have never seen me there and you never shall. I therefore do not mind in the least if you join the Morrissey haters - there is always the likelihood that I'd feel exactly the same way about you. But if you join forces with the Cancel Vultures, your only aim is to numb time, and your eyes are dead.

5 January 2023

unnamed-8+copy+10.jpg

Member @Cornflakes reminded us that Miley Cyrus actually did attend the One Love Manchester event.
For clarity:
May 22, 2017 - Bombing.
May 25, 2017 - spontaneously sung after a minutes silence in the city.
May 27, 2017 - sung during the Courteeners et al gig @ Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
June 4, 2017 - One Love Manchester concert.
September 9, 2017 - We Are Manchester benefit.
All featured "Don't Look Back In Anger".
It should be noted the "We Are Manchester" event was predominantly Manchester bands and there is no online evidence to support Miley Cyrus was invited/involved with said.

p054xvmz.jpg

First Central image by Stephen Shames.
Second Central image by Esparza.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

People have been talking & writing about him as being ‘far-right’ for a number of years now, & more-so again just recently as they speculated that this must be the reason for Miley wanting her vocals removed from I Am Veronica. Hence Morrissey addressing the issue with his statement.

As previously discussed on this very thread, there were two concerts that followed the Manchester bombing: one which Miley performed at & one that she didn’t, so Morrissey didn’t get caught out in a lie, at all.

And how is it paranoid for him to say that there are 4 people out to get him? If anything, I’d say he’s under-playing it, as there are clearly many more than 4 individuals intent on ruining him.

You’re just another Moz-hater who wants to twist anything he does or says to make it look like he’s to blame for everything.
Well actually I am not a Moz hater although it would be lazy and easy for you to think I am capable of hating.

The lie was more about the alleged betrayal of confidence with Miley by stating she has told him that she was not interested in things like concerts promoted in response to the Manchester bomb. She performed at one and supported her best friend in support of exactly "things like that".

I don't want him to be blamed for everything but I would very much like him to maybe accept some responsibility for the situation he finds himself in instead of saying that it is all down to 4 unnamed prominent influencers on social media without anything to back that up.

That is paranoia and delusion and as far fetched as the world of PR could possibly get.

There's nothing paranoid about it & the speculation puts the focus on what actually happened.
what actually happened according to one man with no evidence.

Nothing to do with anything he has said in recorded interviews or on his own official website.

They are all out to get me.

Sure.

I am pretty sure the fans that have left his circle after reading and listening to his own words left through their own decision process on what they read on his page and not because of any influencer on social media. I for one am not even on social media.

"has nothing to do with me or anything I have said or done, Miley told me she doesn't like those kind of concerts and that she has had a fight, I may have worn a political party badge and suggested people support a political party but have always been apolitical and the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse have deliberately planned everything"

and my name is Napoleon.

Being true to himself though is what has lead you to no doubt join this website and follow his career. His music is much loved the world over, from people from all walks of life and he is considered to be one of the greatest lyricist of all time. Therefore, I understand his justification for some promotion, some recognition. The music industry has changed, I mean just listen to the radio, but also listen to how we now mostly receive music and how so.

With regards to the article/list from FatGayVegan...

1) Okay, yes I think the attack on Sadiq Khan's accent was uncalled for and unnecessary.
2) I don't much about Hitler other than the general Hitler-is-evil.
3) I think Morrissey support for For Britain simply came from the view of their animal welfare policy. The quote FatGayVegan uses is all animal welfare related. Perhaps Morrissey should have dug a little deeper before seemingly praising them as a - whole - party.
4) The acid attacks statement could be in reference to this attack https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/london/east/hackney/gang-launch-unprovoked-homophobic-acid-attack/ (All attackers are non-white)
5) Morrissey wasn't praising UKIP but Farage as a political figure and I think that's because he has those traditional qualities of a statesman, able to get a message across clearly and is engaging somewhat. I consider myself on the Left of politics and I think that of Farage, but it doesn't mean I like his politics.
6) Everyone prefers their own race? Well it depends how you read this answer from Moz. Countless studies have been done and people of one race will stick with their own in certain situations. It's about identifying and seeing yourself in another, purely based on your background and/or colour of your skin. Morrissey's band is mostly lantio, so I don't think he meant what he said as fact but generally because of negative views on people who are different.
7) Anyone can be considered a racist for saying anything relating to race. "It’s all reached such silly proportions now."
8) The Kevin Spacey comments: well, common sense really.
9) The Harvey Weinstein comments: I reckon there is some truth in that. Again, common sense.
10) Germany being the rape capital of europe: This news probably came to his mind and he referenced it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany*Regarding
*Regarding, not with regards.

*Regarding, not with regards.
Most of what you have written is speculation an excuses for which there is no evidence.

and you think that his comments re pedophilia claims are "common sense":

The British singer Morrissey defended both Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein in an interview this weekend, claiming their alleged victims knew “exactly” what was going on — and chose to “play along.”

“Afterward, they feel embarrassed, or they do not like it,” Morrissey said while speaking to the German news outlet Der Spiegel.

“And then they turn it around and say: I was attacked, I was surprised, I was dragged into the room.”

The point has nothing to do whether the underage children knew what they were doing or whether they played along with it. Most victims of pedophilia are groomed into it.

The point is that there was an adult in the room who is responsible for not sexually abusing children regardless of whether the child played along or knew what was happening or not. That is pedophilia and to suggest eating meat is worse than child abuse is inexcusable and never forgivable from me. Ever.

what actually happened according to one man with no evidence.

Nothing to do with anything he has said in recorded interviews or on his own official website.

They are all out to get me.

Sure.

I am pretty sure the fans that have left his circle after reading and listening to his own words left through their own decision process on what they read on his page and not because of any influencer on social media. I for one am not even on social media.

"has nothing to do with me or anything I have said or done, Miley told me she doesn't like those kind of concerts and that she has had a fight, I may have worn a political party badge and suggested people support a political party but have always been apolitical and the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse have deliberately planned everything"

and my name is Napoleon.

There's plenty of evidence.

There's plenty of evidence.
nonsense. You don't even know who he is talking about.

Indulge us all. What is the evidence for 4 prominent social media influencers deliberately planning the demise of Morrissey's career, have led him to a position where he has no label, no management, no PR agent, a significant loss of a fanbase etc etc ......

All the fans that left only left because of the actions of these 4 men.

Sure

Bat sh*t crazy

Most of what you have written is speculation an excuses for which there is no evidence.

The British singer Morrissey defended both Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein in an interview this weekend, claiming their alleged victims knew “exactly” what was going on — and chose to “play along.”

“Afterward, they feel embarrassed, or they do not like it,” Morrissey said while speaking to the German news outlet Der Spiegel.

“And then they turn it around and say: I was attacked, I was surprised, I was dragged into the room.”

The point has nothing to do whether the underage children knew what they were doing or whether they played along with it. Most victims of pedophilia are groomed into it.

The point is that there was an adult in the room who is responsible for not sexually abusing children regardless of whether the child played along or knew what was happening or not. That is pedophilia and to suggest eating meat is worse than child abuse is inexcusable and never forgivable from me. Ever.

This is the *exact* moment I realised that Morrissey was an irredeemable weapons grade prat and went from "I like him, but..." to "Yeah, I used to like him, lets not talk about it." I loved what was, but that is over a decade in the rear view mirror now.

This is the *exact* moment I realised that Morrissey was an irredeemable weapons grade prat and went from "I like him, but..." to "Yeah, I used to like him, lets not talk about it." I loved what was, but that is over a decade in the rear view mirror now.
I'm not sure if Moz believes everything he says or its just a contrarian routine to drum up controversy and get headlines. I'm not making excuses for him, but it makes me think.

I'm not sure if Moz believes everything he says or its just a contrarian routine to drum up controversy and get headlines. I'm not making excuses for him, but it makes me think.
Gosh, I hope this is not the case. Thats a lot of net loss. But maybe M doesn't like money as much as me. He's got free will!

and yet you are still here.

You are right it isn’t an excuse. Only a hideous monster would say such things.

This is what we’ve needed for so very long, but as ever, it comes unfortunately too late. If he got out ahead of the Miley saga, explained this, we’d of never had this occur in the first place.

It’s glad he’s trying to clear the political record up but I think he could have gone further and distanced himself completely from for Britain.
Too late for who? I think we all know where he stands politically and he has nothing to apologise for. Why would he distance himself from For Britain? He made it clear years ago that he supports them.

The way she goes about it is bad and not helpful but she is right . I agree England is a shit show now .
I would live in the USA if I could at this point .
The stuff with immigration and hotels is bad . The NHS is a joke

The stuff M said about cancel culture is true but it's old Sub joe Rogan fluff
I get the feeling M is on YouTube too much these days .
M will be fecking cool and the gang but, I get the impression his friends he mentions are not too helpful to him We wouldn't be here now if they were .
if he had intelligent friends things would be different.

The band don't say shit , Incase they get kicked out the band . Boz was made to look a fool . Alain and Jesse just hang around for wages
Linder tries to talk him around but she isn't around him enough . When you speak to her you can see she loves M

James Maker is a FB try hard , emailing any moz fan that joins his page and chatting shit about M and his Family, while in public acting like he'defends M. I know a load of people on his page They hang around for M gossip but that's it Funny thing about James is he always deletes the wrong peeps Lol .He gets pissed up chats shit about M, forgets who he said what to and goes blocking

I do think this blog post shows M still has a brain and is gonna get back on track .
USA is also a shit show.

I agree, that is absolutely stomach turning. Even if the child initiates or agrees, that child is not capable of consent, he was below the age of consent.

You haven’t liked him in over a decade, but you still spend time on a fan site dedicated to him?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom