When will Morrissey retire?

Re: Morrissey retire at 55?

Earlier this month, the 53-year-old musician said that he plans to retire at the age of 55, after "aging a lot recently." Could this new tour be Morrissey's final trek before he turns in the mic for good?

http://www.cobbenergycentre.com/event/morrissey/

picard-facepalm.jpg

Need to be consoled about likelyhood of future tours :(

I'm so terribly upset that I won't be able to attend the North American tour this year...
My question is what are the chances that this year will be his last American tour that covers New York?
I know he's said in interviews before that he didn't expect to be touring at all at this age so I'm terrified that this may be his last tour that hits NY... :tears:

I've already swore to my brain and heart that any tour after this one I will not only attend, but will be in the front row no matter what!
...Now someone please give me some ray of hope that there is a high chance he will return & grace me with his presence following 2012??? :confused:

Re: Need to be consoled about likelyhood of future tours :(

I'm so terribly upset that I won't be able to attend the North American tour this year...
My question is what are the chances that this year will be his last American tour that covers New York?
I know he's said in interviews before that he didn't expect to be touring at all at this age so I'm terrified that this may be his last tour that hits NY... :tears:

I've already swore to my brain and heart that any tour after this one I will not only attend, but will be in the front row no matter what!
...Now someone please give me some ray of hope that there is a high chance he will return & grace me with his presence following 2012??? :confused:

Save your dollars now. Start planning a trip to the Mexican Riviera- or to Vegas. Or, overseas to Japan or other high dollar foreign destinations that will be grateful to hear whatever songs Morrissey throws their way.

Back
Top Bottom