When was the last time Moz sang IKIO live?

This was done on almost all shows in 2011, and then on quite a few shows in 2012 and 2013.

Thanks for the song title!

(I think you'll find it's on the queen is dead but that's just me being pedantic.)

Thanks for the song title!

(I think you'll find it's on the queen is dead but that's just me being pedantic.)

No it's on strangeways. Last song on the queen is dead is some girls are bigger than others with that fade effect. I now it's over is ironic because it's the last Smiths song on the last smiths album

Last song on Strangeways is "I Won't Share You"; "I Know It's Over" is most certainly on The Queen Is Dead.

Last song on Strangeways is "I Won't Share You"; "I Know It's Over" is most certainly on The Queen Is Dead.

Yes I know. Peter was right when he said to play nice. I was trying to be cheeky but I don't pull it off well not in person which is why I don't try often here

Thanks guys. He sung it at a show I was at in Melbourne 2012. God I wish I could here him sing it again.

I think it was in 2014, he said he wasn't going to sing it anymore, I forgot why. I couldn't find the video but I found this :

Starting at 4:53 the video really gets my attention.. spoiler alert:Morrissey didn't wear underwear back then:rolleyes:

In Autobiography Moz says, discussing the 2011 tour, "I Know It's Over proves too much for flesh and blood - my flesh, my blood".

I think it was in 2014, he said he wasn't going to sing it anymore, I forgot why. I couldn't find the video but I found this :

Starting at 4:53 the video really gets my attention.. spoiler alert:Morrissey didn't wear underwear back then:rolleyes:

This is amazing. Thank you for sharing! :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom