When was the last time he played

Re: When was the last time he played...

Now that PJLM is gone is there a site that lists what songs have been played on what tours? I lost track around 2008.

Now that PJLM is gone is there a site that lists what songs have been played on what tours? I lost track around 2008.

Setlist.fm has something similar. I'm trying to figure out how to make the wiki do it as well. Right now, if your just interested seeing when a certain song was played, you can go to the wiki page for the song, select the "what links here" link and it'll have links to all the shows where the song was played. Not quite the same but...

-MR

Setlist.fm has something similar. I'm trying to figure out how to make the wiki do it as well. Right now, if your just interested seeing when a certain song was played, you can go to the wiki page for the song, select the "what links here" link and it'll have links to all the shows where the song was played. Not quite the same but...

-MR

My initial design for the song pages had a Tour Stats section where it linked back to every tour the song has been played in...

My initial design for the song pages had a Tour Stats section where it linked back to every tour the song has been played in...

It needs to be programmatically generated, it would be difficult to maintain otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom