When was Moz at his most handsome?

DarrenEdward

As a hetro male, I'd say 1986-87 - the hair was perfect and the image spot on. He got it right around 1992 as well.

Didn't like the 'imitation hardman' phase with Southpaw Grammar but his worsrt by far has to be the 1984 thing which I hope we can confine to the bin.

Maladjusted.

I think it's interesting that his handsomeness is never really brought up by anybody except for his fans. It's really strange to me that some people are completely indifferent to his looks.

Moz is tough!

I wouldn't like to fight him, and I'd take most people. Fact.

Darren, this would be a great poll.

But If I were making it a poll, I'd probably add "who really cares?"

I think he looks absolutely stunning now. It's soooo easy to look fabulous when you're younger. He gets more credit from me at this stage of the game.
Yes, I am old too.

I'd have to say right now.

When was he not at his most handsome ?

Always handsome....it something that comes from inside and shines out regardless of the clothes on his back or the hairstyle he wears.

:)

Although, he does look very good in suits, ties, tuxedos, football strips, jeans, bow ties, flat caps, long coats, shirts half open, lovely jewellry, silver nail polish, flip flops, priest outfits, and 7" vinyl ! :blushing:

As a hetro male, I'd say 1986-87 - the hair was perfect and the image spot on. He got it right around 1992 as well.

Didn't like the 'imitation hardman' phase with Southpaw Grammar but his worsrt by far has to be the 1984 thing which I hope we can confine to the bin.

:eek: That's my favourite! :blushing:

Around Quarry, I'd say... perhaps during the 8 year albumless time after Southpaw Grammar. But, definitely more recent Moz!

It most certainly wasn't 1980.

I think 1964 is the date on the last of the famous cover. That would be a good choice.

83-85 are pretty bad.

In his early 30's and his late 40's. :thumb:

he was BORN handsome, what a ridiculous post!

Last edited:
Maybe they just aren't really shallow and care about the music he makes rather than how he looks.

I knew someone was going to say that. And I'm not surprised it was you that said it, because you seem to go out of your way to start altercations with other members.

What I meant was that a lot of people who are well regarded as singers or actors or for other things also get a lot of attention for their looks as well.

Last edited:

well technically i think he was most classically handsome around the early nineties, when he lost the glasses and gained a bit more weight; he fits classic male beauty there. but he's sort of been handsome all the way through, really.

but my favourite is still the eighties. sex on a stick.

Back
Top Bottom