When did you quit Morrissey?

He did reign it in. THE PIN disappeared. He backtracked & tried to explain what he meant. He just can't find a way of explaining & that's because it's really too knotty for politicians right now, nevermind temperamental artists.

Look at poor Alastair Stewart - got sacked for misjudging a halo emoji.

He didn't misjudge anything. A black man pulled out the race card, which they love to do.

Last edited:
unnamed.png

He did reign it in. THE PIN disappeared. He backtracked & tried to explain what he meant. He just can't find a way of explaining & that's because it's really too knotty for politicians right now, nevermind temperamental artists.

Look at poor Alastair Stewart - got sacked for misjudging a halo emoji.
To my memory he has never backtracked. And he has always changed his badges regularly. There was a point back there a year or so ago where the comments just kept coming. The only reason why it may seem as if there is a silence now is because he hasn't done an interview in ages. But when he does, I can guarantee there will be more so-called 'controversial' comments.

Controversy and Morrissey go together and have done since 1983. I actually believe that a part of his personality enjoys courting it - it tickles him. But whereas in the past it was fairly difficult to say something truly outrageous, nowadays it is all too easy. The only current zero tolerance area seems to be paedophilia (which he was absurdly accused of lyrically endorsing by The Sun in 83/84).

He didn't misjust anything. A black man pulled out the race card, which they love to do.
Enoch Powell said blacks in Britain would one day have the whip hand over whites. That day appears to have come. One slip up and no matter how powerful or moneyed or famous you are your skin colour will decide your fate.

Victim culture. Sick of it.
Everyone is. If British morale could be measured I'd say it'd be at a big low. If there were not so much pacifying distractions on offer - for example if it was the 70s or 80s - people would be taking to the streets in anger. Our culture, way of thinking and actual lives are having to be adjusted to accommodate our future replacements.

He didn't misjudge anything. A black man pulled out the race card, which they love to do.

He misjudged it - I think he was saying 'I would never do such a thing', but it could be interpreted as a Sally Bercow 'innocent face' ie. 'I'm doing that, but I'm being subtle so I can't be caught'. She lost her libel case for that.

Enoch Powell said blacks in Britain would one day have the whip hand over whites. That day appears to have come. One slip up and no matter how powerful or moneyed or famous you are your skin colour will decide your fate.

You could say the same about women getting men sacked for sexist shirts. There is always The Done Thing. It doesn't mean anyone has 'the whip hand'. Except your boss. As ever.

Everyone is. If British morale could be measured I'd say it'd be at a big low. If there were not so much pacifying distractions on offer - for example if it was the 70s or 80s - people would be taking to the streets in anger. Our culture, way of thinking and actual lives are having to be adjusted to accommodate our future replacements.

There are signs that pushback is coming. People are becoming less scared of saying what they think. The BBC can't continue in its current form pushing the multi-cultural, minority agenda forever. More and more people will stop paying the licence fee and when they go to a subscription service, we'll see how many people really buy into it. Look at the pushback radio DJ Mike Graham got on TalkRadio for saying there's no replacement going on. Feminists are fighting the trans indoctrination. Things are happening.

He misjudged it - I think he was saying 'I would never do such a thing', but it could be interpreted as a Sally Bercow 'innocent face' ie. 'I'm doing that, but I'm being subtle so I can't be caught'. She lost her libel case for that.

His mistake was to apologize when there was no need. Never apologize...never explain.

You could say the same about women getting men sacked for sexist shirts. There is always The Done Thing. It doesn't mean anyone has 'the whip hand'. Except your boss. As ever.
Minorities have more rights than whites in that a single racial accusation, no matter how negligible, is always taken deadly seriously. People are losing their careers and companies having to pay compensations - and minorities are becoming aware of how successful 'playing this game' can be.

To me that's metaphorically having the whip hand.

Blacks attack whites and it's wrong place wrong time. When whites attack blacks (very rarely it must be said ) it's a race crime until it's proved it isn't.

That's also having a whip hand. It just means having power over.

His mistake was to apologize when there was no need. Never apologize...never explain.

I think he should have stood his ground, forced them to announce he was sacked & then taken them to a tribunal. But - the reason he got in trouble was the ambiguousness of the emoji. That's what they would argue brought ITV News into disrepute.

I think he should have stood his ground, forced them to announce he was sacked & then taken them to a tribunal. But - the reason he got in trouble was the ambiguousness of the emoji. That's what they would argue brought ITV News into disrepute.

It's nonsense. The likes of Alistair Stewart will never knowingly want to cause genuine offence online. These people aren't stupid. It's as nonsensical as Danny Baker's sacking. These guys don't have a racist bone in their bodies.

Minorities have more rights than whites in that a single accusation is always taken deadly seriously. People are losing their careers and more minorities are becoming aware of how successful 'playing this game' can be.

To me that's metaphorically having the whip hand.

Blacks attack whites and it's wrong place wrong time. When whites attack blacks (very rarely it must be said ) it's a race crime until it's proved if definitively isn't.

That's also having a whip hand.

No - it's the taboo itself that's a problem. Some of the worst enforcers of language rules are white, straight, men who love the power. It's a personality type.

The theatre is so full of these killjoys that we're more boring than an accountancy firm in Milton Keynes.

No - it's the taboo itself that's a problem. Some of the worst enforcers of language rules are white, straight, men who love the power. It's a personality type.

The theatre is so full of these killjoys that we're more boring than an accountancy firm in Milton Keynes.
It's gullible contankerous whites enforcing the rules set out by some very pernicious people at the very top who, surprise surprise, are not white.

And they've been playing this game for a long time. David Icke has a code word for these psychopathic troublemaking billionaires. He calls them lizards. He also calls them Satanists.

Whatever they are, they're not human that's for sure.

It's nonsense. The likes of Alistair Stewart will never knowingly want to cause genuine offence online. These people aren't stupid. It's as nonsensical as Danny Baker's sacking. These guys don't have a racist bone in their bodies.

I KNOW! It's what ITV would argue because they don't want a twitter hounding.

The fans who have a problem with Morrissey being racist should just go. They are not needed.

I KNOW! It's what ITV would argue because they don't want a twitter hounding.

There's a sexual kink, predominantly in the US of white couples inviting a big, black dude to come over at the weekend to roger the wife senseless, with the white partner encouraging, watching and filming. Media companies have a lot in common with these guys. It's called being "cucked".

There's a sexual kink, predominantly in the US of white couples inviting a big, black dude to come over at the weekend to roger the wife senseless, with the white partner encouraging, watching and filming. Media companies have a lot in common with these guys. It's called being "cucked".
Yuk!

Back
Top Bottom