When did he calm down??

Morrissey's iconography has shifted. Simple as that really.

Not sure about that one. That would suggest that the Morrissey 'persona' is contrived.
Maybe i'm naive but i like to think that with Morrissey, unlike other pop/rock stars, what you see is actually genuine.

He throws away a few shirts, big deal, neither myself or you know the reasons why Morrissey doesn't dance about and move about on stage, I am opening as many doors of exploration as I can, which is what a message board is for. You can sit behind your computer and act like a logical philosopher, I shall not and I won’t. I shall explore as many possibilities as I can no matter how stupid they may seem. If you don’t like them badger someone else.

So, in other words, I've blown your argument to smithereens.

If that is what you think then so be it, I tend to call it a discussion where my vivid imagination came into play, but then again reading your posts, you do seem like quite the bore. I forgot to mention that you haven't "blown" anything up.

If that is what you think then so be it, I tend to call it a discussion where my vivid imagination came into play, but then again reading your posts, you do seem like quite the bore.
Other people might think it's the other way round.

Yes, that's true, not that I care, you're only disgruntled because you couldn't get your opinion across as well as me in the other topic. I would be disgruntled to if I was in your shoes. You waltz about like you are the greatest Morrissey fan and you get put down by someone who doesn't claim to know much about Morrissey other than from his music.

Other people might think it's the other way round.

C'mon guys this is all a bit daft. it was a good thread till the handbags came out between Mr. Over-sensitive and Mr. Arrogant :(

Yes, that's true, not that I care, you're only disgruntled because you couldn't get your opinion across as well as me in the other topic. I would be disgruntled to if I was in your shoes. You waltz about like you are the greatest Morrissey fan and you get put down by someone who doesn't claim to know much about Morrissey other than from his music.
You mean, I'm getting endlessly bored by someone who doesn't know much about Morrissey, but keeps repeating the same things over and over, and can't understand anything that's been said in answer, so I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall?

Yes, that is a reason to feel disgruntled.

I know all I need to know about Morrissey, which is his music, I do not know much about the man behind the music, because I have never been interested in Morrissey as a person, I have always been more interested in Johnny Marr. Morrissey is an ordinary person, I find it laughable how idiots like you seem to think he is something he's not. Dagenham Dave was written for idiotic fans like yourself, I dread to think what you're going to be like when Morrissey dies. Go ahead, sit there and jack off over your outstanding knowledge on what colour Morrissey's underwear is, I am not interested, I don't claim to know everything as I do not, you however do and I took you down faster than US friendly fire in Iraq.

I know all I need to know about Morrissey, which is his music, I do not know much about the man behind the music, because I have never been interested in Morrissey as a person, I have always been more interested in Johnny Marr. blah blah blah moronic insults blah blah blah moronic insults

In the little time you've spent on this board, you haven't said absolutely nothing about his music. The only things you have been blabbering about are Morrissey's personality, things he says in public, and his designer suits. :rolleyes:

Oh, yes, and you asked Danny what size Morrissey's dick was. :rolleyes: Wait, that was supposed to be ironic? Unlike you, Danny has never expressed the slightest interest in finding out about such things. As far as I could see, you seemed to be the one who would be interested in that information.

Last edited:
He throws away a few shirts, big deal, neither myself or you know the reasons why Morrissey doesn't dance about and move about on stage

Because, people change. I don't think it's age. Last time I've seen Billy Idol 2 years ago, he was jumping and hopping and dancing and he's way older than Morrissey. I just think the style that Morrissey is interested in now, is just more static, and focuses on vocals rather than dancing. I think you should go to see ballet if you're interested in seeing good dancing. Morrissey isn't Isadora Duncan (though I know he secretly wishes..)...you know...

...Morrissey has realized that in ordert to age gracefully, he should get style, class and well...grace! The most ridiculous thing indeed are artists like Mr.Jagger who just don't know when to stop. It shows lack of variation if one just sticks to doing what made them famous. I'm actually quite happy Morrissey decided to change and explore different ways of performing. It's a good indication of how versatile he is.

For f***s sake, are you going to say that Frank Sinatra didn't shake his buttocks on stage because he was too tidy? Of course not. Wouldn't you feel like you're sort of repeating yourself if you did the SAME stage performance for 20+ years? Being stale isn't fun.

Morrissey calming down? I don't get it. He's always appeared to me completeley in control of his thoughts, feelings and opinions. If you mean his antics on stage, well that's just age, he is not the lithe flower of his youth, now more robust he still as that same control of the stage. Perhaps some of his more political comments can seem off the cuff and frivolous but I reckon he'll go to his grave still renouncing the Royal family, Thatcher, Bush, Reagan, Blair, the music industry and the Geldof do gooders that reduce our human instinct to that of the weepy T.V. movie for the day, into the laughter of Comic relief

Back
Top Bottom