What's your personality type?

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

• Total voters
INTJ.
Introverted: 89
Intuitive: 88
Thinking: 38
Judging: 11

I like the number of eights in that result. It's a good number.

ENFP

extroverted: 11
intuitive: 75
feeling: 38
perceiving: 11

and where are all of the other slight extroverts? :p
I took it once a few hours ago and I got something that didn't suit very well so I took it again. I noticed it was incorrect when they said that an ideal career for myself would be a librarian, ahhahaha.

What does it mean if the person I'm in a relationship with is completely opposite of me in every way? That's not good, is it?

It means that subconsciously, you recognized in him the traits that you lack yourself. Kinda like how animals instinctively pick mates whose immune systems are the opposite of their own; it increases their offsprings' chances of survival.

I'm sure there are other less Aristotelian/Darwinian reasons, too.

Let's see...when they called me to verify the spelling of my name for my 5-year service award (the "tombstone"), I told them not to bother. The whoever at the other end of the phone didn't believe me, but I insisted. Finally she gave up. And a month or two ago, there was an awards ceremony for everyone who contributed to some huge, successful project, and I simply didn't show up. Easy. (Of course, I told them in advance that I had no intention of going.) I've also never gone to a company holiday party, despite the free food & drinks. To me, it's just like working without getting paid. f*** that shit. I skipped one of my college graduations, too.
I hate office parties too. HATE THEM! Inevitably, someone will say some shit like, "you clean up really nice!" *imagines kicking them in the neck*

I have 1.5 years till I reach my 5 year company anniversary. They will call my name up at some giant all company meeting and make everyone clap for me. I don't want to do it. The only good thing is I'll get to pick out some lame gift from a catalogue.

How many college graduations did you have????! :eek:

Hahahahaha! These real-world examples are better than the test. What else did your experts make you do?

I'm actually kind of both ways at the grocery store, probably closer to the J side.
Sorry, I can't remember what the other examples are right now. I'll ask my coworker when I go back to work next week. To be honest, the cruise/statue thing was the best one. For weeks, the Is were teasing the Es about their ridiculous demands.

I do make grocery lists too, even though I'm a P. :)

I hate office parties too. HATE THEM! Inevitably, someone will say some shit like, "you clean up really nice!" *imagines kicking them in the neck*

OMFG--someone has actually said that? That's so offensive, even though it's obviously meant as a compliment!

I have 1.5 years till I reach my 5 year company anniversary. They will call my name up at some giant all company meeting and make everyone clap for me. I don't want to do it. The only good thing is I'll get to pick out some lame gift from a catalogue.

Damn, I'd have preferred the lame gift. That reminds me--a client gave me credits for a free gift for a project that we completed two years ago, and I haven't redeemed them for a gift yet...

How many college graduations did you have????! :eek:

Sorry, I can't remember what the other examples are right now. I'll ask my coworker when I go back to work next week. To be honest, the cruise/statue thing was the best one. For weeks, the Is were teasing the Es about their ridiculous demands.

Quite rightly!

OMFG--someone has actually said that? That's so offensive, even though it's obviously meant as a compliment!
HAHA I know, I'm such a schlump most days. I work in the science field so most days I just go to work in jeans and converse shoes. So when coworkers see me in a dress and heels it's like shocking to them. Bitches. :p
Wow. What a nerd!!!
I was so happy when I found out that my university considered a D as a "pass" and let me graduate! It was a really tough class, but still! I was thrilled! :o

yay Extraverts!!!

ESFP. When I was younger I always scored ESTP - tend to be close on the F/T scores.

The extroverts, on the other hand, debated for about 20 mins. They ended up announcing they wanted the company to have a cruise to Hawaii in their honor and every employee would be allowed to bring a guest with them.
Hee,hee - before I even read the end of this I was thinking - "Hello, throw a big party!".

ENFJ
Extraverted 56% Intuitive 38% Feeling38% Judging11%

Did this a few years back for work and has not changed much...

yeahh! i want everyone on solo to do this!!! id love to see how htis pans out!

Now everyone should take a look at their Type Compatibility charts, & see how well they match your feelings about the other users who have voted. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it.)

ESTJ
ESTP
ESFJ
ESFP
ENTJ
ENTP
ENFJ
ENFP
ISTJ
ISTP
ISFJ
ISFP
INTJ
INTP
INFJ
INFP

It's funny, but apparently not surprising, that many of the users whose type has a Companion compatibility with mine are on my buddy list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom