What's your personality type?

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

• Total voters
ISFJ

Introverted 56
Sensing 62
Feeling 38
Judging 1

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

In the description of ISFJ, there was a scarily accurate bit:
Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They go about their task of caretaking modestly, unassumingly, and because of this their efforts are not sometimes fully appreciated. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers, except with close friends and relatives. With these they can chat tirelessly about the ups and downs in their lives, moving (like all the Guardians) from topic to topic as they talk over their everyday concerns. However, their shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Last edited:
Now everyone should take a look at their Type Compatibility charts, & see how well they match your feelings about the other users who have voted. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it.)

It's funny, but apparently not surprising, that many of the users whose type has a Companion compatibility with mine are on my buddy list.

What... am I chopped liver?! :mad: :p Looks like it's me, MsChievous and Munchy Brain :D the three amigos :)

I see that on my extroverted days I'm like, Kathy Lee Gifford and Arsenio Hall. On my introverted days I'm like, Britney Spears and Ashton Kutcher. *sigh* Either way, there is no hope for me :rolleyes: lol

Now everyone should take a look at their Type Compatibility charts, & see how well they match your feelings about the other users who have voted. (Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it.)

Okay, it started as a joke but now I'm creeped out. That thing had me pegged.

"Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense." You have to like the choice of words there.

"Some question the existence of Feeling in this type". Muhahahaha.

THOMPSON
Sentimental fellow, aren't you?

RAYMOND
Mmmmm...yes and no.

[Citizen Kane]​

By the way, by raw data Dave and I are eerily similar, it seems, yet different types. I wonder if that would make us likely to be pals or to be at each other's throats?

EDIT: After reading more, two other oddities: both Moriarty and Sherlock Holmes are the same M-B types; and my type is called "The Scientist", meaning I may have had a Coldplay song written about my kind. Damn you Chris Martin! Didja have to ruin everything? I'm going back to fortune cookies.

Last edited:
By the way, by raw data Dave and I are eerily similar, it seems, yet different types. I wonder if that would make us likely to be pals or to be at each other's throats?

INTJ (you) and INFJ (Dave) are each other's Companions--"similar modes of expression: bear each other's company well."

I'm starting to wonder whether this is really any different from astrology.

ITNJ... Seems to be one of the most common.

INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
I = 78
N = 25
F = 88
P = 67
You are:
-very expressed introvert
-moderately expressed intuitive personality
-very expressed feeling personality
-distinctively expressed perceiving personality

Oooooh Eric we are the same type!
I = 67
N = 12
F = 50
P = 33

• distinctively expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality

Another INFJ...

It seems pretty apt, especially the case of not wanting to share my feelings/emotions.

Hah, I looked at the INTJ compatability list, and guess who else was a INTJ?

Fictional:
Cassius (Julius Caesar)
Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
Gandalf the Grey (J. R. R. Tolkein's Middle Earth books)
Hannibal Lecter (Silence of the Lambs)
Professor Moriarty, Sherlock Holmes' nemesis
Ensign Ro (Star Trek--the Next Generation)
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (Hamlet)
George Smiley, John le Carre's master spy
Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs)

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted - 89%
Intuitive - 12%
Thinking - 12 %
Perceiving - 44 %

Damn...=\ didn't realize how introverted I am. haha...

Back
Top Bottom