What's your personality type?

What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

• Total voters
Depends on what type is Morrissey. Someone's got to hand him the test.

Call me crazy, but unless the man is an oscar-caliber actor who's been putting us on for all these years, I'm guessing he's an introvert. LOL
Of course wherever he falls on the spectrum is in fact the ideal place for anyone to be, because Morrissey, as we all know, is "beyond reproach".:D:rolleyes:

Of course wherever he falls on the spectrum is in fact the ideal place for anyone to be, because Morrissey, as we all know, is "beyond reproach".:D:rolleyes:

Hahahahaha! He's obviously the same type as me, because he, like, totally expresses exactly how I feel about everything. :D

Seriously, though, we all probably think that he's whatever type we are. Except me. I think he's an INFP.

Hahahahaha! He's obviously the same type as me, because he, like, totally expresses exactly how I feel about everything. :D

Seriously, though, we all probably think that he's whatever type we are. Except me. I think he's an INFP.

INFP

(god, just telling you that was too short, hence me writing out this pointless sentence.)
NUGZ!! You know what that means?!?!? According to NRiTH, we're the same personality type as Morrissey! Like, we are totally the bestest Moz fans evar!!:guitar::guitar::cool:
00000000001yes.jpg

I clicked the wrong box on the poll. :( The test said ENFP.

Another "E" :D And a hello to Munchy Brain and Zelda Zonk :)

I took it again, expecting the E to still be there...but it's ISFP now (instead of ESFP) I 'spose I have my introverted and extroverted days.... As long as I HAVE a personality, that's all I need to know =o)

Last edited:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Your sig had me LMAO!!!! :D

I did not understand one single tiny little bit of your sig? Who are those people? The only word i recognised was Zit and they probably meant it to mean something else than what i think it means. Totally confused. :confused: Can you translate - i have watched it 3 times and i simply havent a clue...

ISTJ

You are:

distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

Okay, we've had the Internet Quizzes thread(s), but this time, tell us what your Myers-Briggs personality profile is. I don't know (or care) how this test is viewed by professionals, but for me, it was fun (and a bit disconcerting) at the same time. I'll take you about 10 minutes to do.

Take it now! Or, read more about it first.

The test measures 4 "dichotomies":
Extraversion vs. Introversion
Sensing vs. Intuition
Feeling vs. Thinking
Sensing vs. Perceiving

You'll see fuller explanations of these in your test results.

FYI, I've taken this test at least a dozen times over the past 20 years, and it's always given me the same results--INTP.
ESFJ
Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
11 1 62 28

ENFP - The "Advocate"

ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

Though I think the INFP profile fits me better:

INFP - The "Dreamer"

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

I did not understand one single tiny little bit of your sig? Who are those people? The only word i recognised was Zit and they probably meant it to mean something else than what i think it means. Totally confused. :confused: Can you translate - i have watched it 3 times and i simply havent a clue...

theyre all rappers and theyre talking in internet speak. you know. wtf= what the f***. j/k is just kidding. i realize rap might not be as popular in the UK, but everyone knows Snoop and Eminem. ...right?

ENTJ

Extraverted 22%
Intuitive 88%
Thinking 38%
Judging 44%

* slightly expressed extravert
* very expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

The Portait of the Fieldmarshal (ENTJ):
Hillary Clinton, Napoleon, Margret Thatcher, Carl Sagan, Bill Gates, Golda Meir, Edward Teller, George Benard Shaw, and General George C. Marshall are examples of Rational Fieldmarshals.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom