What's your illness?

I do have slight OCD along with health anxiety :( and just general anxiety in some cases.

I love to make lists. I've never really considered whether it was OCD though.

Why oh why do you want to know in the first place? Are you a statistician? Are you reeling people in in order to gain some sort of psychological upper hand over them?

What is your illness then?

Why oh why do you want to know in the first place? Are you a statistician? Are you reeling people in in order to gain some sort of psychological upper hand over them?

What is your illness then?

I'm not collecting data. I don't collect things. :D

Are you Canadian?

^^^ You seem to been incapable of following the plot. ADD?

I have summed you up thus: control freak. AMATEUR PSYCHOLOGIST. Collector of data in order to get a grip on your own weakness which is having to be in total control all of the time, like you run this site all alone. Maybe that's your problem. Are you alone in your personal life? So that you get so bored with your own face in the mirror you just can't stand it, and have the need to question others so that you feel safe and secure in not feeling so alone in your self-inflicted misery? Because let's face it, you don't actually like yourself do you?

I have summed you up thus: control freak. AMATEUR PSYCHOLOGIST. Collector of data in order to get a grip on your own weakness which is having to be in total control all of the time, like you run this site all alone. Maybe that's your problem. Are you alone in your personal life? So that you get so bored with your own face in the mirror you just can't stand it, and have the need to question others so that you feel safe and secure in not feeling so alone in your self-inflicted misery? Because let's face it, you don't actually like yourself do you?

Reelaround, the only thing you seem have going for you is your cool Joe Perry avatar. If you ever start a thread I’ll be there to analyze the shit out of it like you did this one.

Reelaround, the only thing you seem have going for you is your cool Joe Perry avatar. If you ever start a thread I’ll be there to analyze the shit out of it like you did this one.

Oh yeah? Member since ths year? You have a lot to learn yet, but accordingly from what has come out of your virtual mouth upto now is nothing but bravado. I'll bet that you sleep alone, eat alone and just get your kicks from writing totally banal psychobabley uninteresting, ridiculous in the extreme, lonely, insultingly ignorant messages to people who you don't even know on a message board instead of having a real life in the real world. I bet you still live with your parents who pay all the bills

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom