Whats Your Favourite song on the new Matt Elliot LP

I was not aware that this had been released --I am just hoping that he did not mar this one with damn "house beats" and "drum'n'bass" inanities, like his last release.
Thanks for the heads-up...I am scouring Soulseek at the moment...

Who in the f***ity fick fack is Matt Elliot and why is this being asked on a morrissey site???

Lemme guess,he's somehow "influenced" or "a big fan of "morrissey's correct????

> Who in the f***ity fick fack is Matt Elliot and why is this being asked on
> a morrissey site???

> Lemme guess,he's somehow "influenced" or "a big fan of
> "morrissey's correct????

PIMP, I couldn't have put it better myself! You have a way with words. Who gives
two shits who this no-hoper is anyway??

Do you mean "The Mess We Made" ? If so; "Also Ran". Or has he released another solo album ?

Thanks. I dont give a f***ity fick fack who he be(matt elliot). Thats like those "slickerthings" fuccks who kept coming here trying to f***in get people to buy their goddamned shitty cd...No one gives a f*** about either But the person who asked.

Keep it the f*** off this board......you dumbf***s are always crying like a bunch of donkeydicks about "this isnt morrissey related"...well,now's the time for you f***in dopes to heed your own f***in advice.

I dont give a f*** about other f***in bands. Most of these "other bands" are f***in shittier than shitty. Go the f*** to their boards and talk about them,leave it off here.

U R D'Quarry your mothers a 3 dollar whore,and you f*** water buffalo. Eat shit dickface. What are you president of the matt Elliot fan club???? well then,take your dumb ass there and ask this question..got it dickpimple???

Back
Top Bottom