What's your favourite Moz mannerism?

imogen11

Look, it get's really boring round here whilst the rest of you in the northern hemisphere are asleep, so let's analyse the shi*t out of him.

What's your favourite Moz Mannerism??

Is it the lip chewing??
The tongue in cheek thang?
The ear-touching?
I hear some of you like the moob squeeze.

Well?

For me, I think it's a draw between the lip chewing and the tongue in cheek thang..

*I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel for a thread topic, aren't I?*

;)

Yes you are :p

I like both the lip and the tongue thingies ..... and the ear thing.... the moob too but not that much.....love the way he swings the mic cable all over the place when he sings........uhmmmmmm..........

Yes you are :p

I like both the lip and the tongue thingies ..... and the ear thing.... the moob too but not that much.....love the way he swings the mic cable all over the place when he sings........uhmmmmmm..........

Thats my fave too
when he's dancing , and he starts whipping the mic like a lasso. its so amazing.

How could I forget that whipping-action with the mic cord.
Nice one boys.

Anyone else care to contribute to my lame thread?

;)

I know it's not a mannerism but I'd love to see him smile more. He looks so lovely when he smiles, especially that cheeky, I know something you don't smile!

I know it's not a mannerism but I'd love to see him smile more. He looks so lovely when he smiles, especially that cheeky, I know something you don't smile!

Oh god, I'm picking up what you're putting down. It kills me when he smiles. :)

I like when he is singing and he kind of sorts his quiff with his hand, if you get what i mean! :)

Oh, we get it lol

I love that too. and when he raises his eyebrows in a rather snobish way when he sings and in interviews... he looks so arrogant, it's so hot!

Oh, we get it lol

I love that too. and when he raises his eyebrows in a rather snobish way when he sings and in interviews... he looks so arrogant, it's so hot!

Hehe, I concur.

Nice to finally converse with you D Licious. I like your posts.

I get paid to do this all day at work...not that my boss knows. It's a nice arrangement.

Okay, I'm putting the lip-licking out there for discussion. What's with the constant lip-licking?? Not that I'm complaining :)

He has such an expressive face, I could wile away the whole work day analysing it...

I get paid to do this all day at work...not that my boss knows. It's a nice arrangement.

Okay, I'm putting the lip-licking out there for discussion. What's with the constant lip-licking?? Not that I'm complaining :)

He has such an expressive face, I could wile away the whole work day analysing it...

I honestly think his best mannerisms are shown in the "last of the famous international playboys" video.
I LOVE the way he dances, so original, so inspired, so beautiful and genuine joy of dancing to his own songs. SIGH!
LOL I faint.

yeah
my brother at the hollywood bowl went "woah, morrissey" LOL
kinda surprised that morrissey put the moves on that stage.
it was a great moment.

:D

I wish I had a brother who likes Moz, mine is cool and we're close but he listens to f*cking hip-hop :rolleyes:

Next time I'm having DAnn drag you to the front with him :cool:

I honestly think his best mannerisms are shown in the "last of the famous international playboys" video.
I LOVE the way he dances, so original, so inspired, so beautiful and genuine joy of dancing to his own songs. SIGH!
LOL I faint.

Okay, so if we are going to classify his dancing as a mannerism then, jesus, hands down, that's my favourite. Morrissey's moves circa The Smiths were bomb. So awkward yet so f**king cool. :D

LOL I faint.

OH GOD, he is gorgeous in that video!!!!!! *hyperventelating*
Love it when he flashes his boobie at us twice *faints*

Back
Top Bottom