What's your favourite Morrissey solo album?

What's your favourite Morrissey solo album?

• Total voters
F

Fireglo

I'm sorry if this is an old thread / topic but aer a tis no harm to start a new one shur.

My favourite is 'Viva Hate' and it's the only one I really listen to post Smiths.

I'd love to know what ye think are the best Morrissey albums.

My favorite is probably Your Arsenal. I dig the rockabilly scene so to hear Morrissey's lyrics with that style of music is incredibly interesting. It also features more of my "favorite morrissey" songs on a single record than any other Moz release. Seasick, Yet Still Docked, We Hate It, Tomorrow, Well Let You Know, The National Front Disco...... It also introduced us to the great partnership with Boz and Alain. Runner up would be Vauxhall and I then Maladjusted.:rolleyes:

The back of my Viva Hate CD. This picture doesn't do justice to just how scratched it is due to excessive play. It still plays skip-free too.

2853642757_18b3ff180d.jpg

The back of my Viva Hate CD. This picture doesn't do justice to just how scratched it is due to excessive play. It still plays skip-free too.

Awesome. I find it hard to get into any album post Viva Hate. I did my research before I saw him in Cork with greatest hits album but none of them live up to Viva Hate or do The Smiths any justice.

Right now Bona Drag. Not a single bad track on it. Although I still don't understand why Suedehead and Everyday is like Sunday were included. But whatever they're awesome songs regardless.

my answer to this will probably change everytime you ask me. Acceptable options include Viva Hate, Bona Drag, Your Arsenal, and You Are the Quarry.

As for all the hating on Ringleaders, that album has grown on me tremendously lately. I've liked it since it came out, but it never ranked among my favorites. Now it is steadily climbing the ranks.

You are the quarry without a doubt, then Your Arsenal and Southpaw!

Back
Top Bottom